hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's part of our local fauna, guess growing up here has made me aware of the common interaction with the wildlife, wasn't much to play in but scrub pine and palmettos as a youth. Some nice stuff, look forward to seeing the results of your next adventure.

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not looking to find your hole,lol. Beyond plenty of land to swing across. I would hope most who enjoy the hunt have a special solo place. It's just nice to see that era of finds unearthed locally, we have the history, just not like the northern states. And well done on the research to find a spot as the one you have.

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 3rd generation St.Lucie, as you know plenty of area to search, please don't take my posts as a shady attempt to fringe on your fun, it is genuine expression of enjoyment to see your finds. Nothing more. So before the way one perceives some else's thoughts, I jut want to clarify that.

OP
OP
slowwevo

slowwevo

Jan 1, 2014
The Sunshine State/The Golden State
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
On the contrary, I had looked locally but the club of old fellers seems to not be meeting anymore,and would love to see other local finds from ppl,and I welcome all of your comments,also you would be surprised of some of our history,and there is a lot to be found,not just metal objects

Chuxter

Jul 29, 2013
I am absolutely frothing at the mouth. Can't wait till spring so I can find some coinage!! Thanks for sharing.

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met with the now seemingly defunct local club, hunted with a couple members earlier in the summer. Ended up buying a excal from the president of the club over the summer. Indeed we have a slew of history here. I was meaning more along the density of population, industry, etc when comparing to some of the northern areas. Didn't even know you were local until this post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread