Still love my goodwill bins

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a microsoft office disc in case never used, probably cost .50 cents in weight..listed it on amazon last night then checked my email today and seen:

Order ID: 102-0024991-5505001

Please ship this order using Standard shipping.

Ship by: 01/31/2013
Item: Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
Condition: Used - Like New
Condition note: Like new in original plastic case box, includes both discs and product key, never used, Ships fast from Oregon with free tracking #
Listing ID: 0129NMAY52H
SKU: A2-ZOY2-1I1H
Quantity: 1
Order date: 01/29/2013
Price: $198.97
Shipping: $4.99
Amazon fees: -$31.20
Your earnings: $172.76

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you could only do that every day and 100 times on Sunday.

OP
OP
TreasureHunters

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you could only do that every day and 100 times on Sunday.

I wish!!! went to an auction today also, spent $40 on 15 boxes of crap, going through it now, already made my $40 back so rest is profit and any left is just going back to the auction lol

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I found an Office 2007 Standard Edition a couple of months ago for $2 at a thrift store. My daughter needed it so I installed it on her computer. I probably should have listed it being as I'm still employed by the Gov't and get deep discounts on MS products.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish!!! went to an auction today also, spent $40 on 15 boxes of crap, going through it now, already made my $40 back so rest is profit and any left is just going back to the auction lol

I used to work at an auction house and when we unloaded peoples items to be auctioned off if the owners recognized boxes of items that we've already auctioned off the week before (sometimes 2) they would hand it back to them and tell them they couldn't sell it... Auction houses need to have different items every week or the party's over. Something to think about before bringing in too many returns + you may get charged a lot fee which cancels out any real profit. Since you made your money back already, why not bring the remaining items to your favorite small thrift store (someone other than Goodwill, Salvation Army, Savers)... I generally bring all of my donations to the little church thrift store 2 blocks from me. I like to help them out when I can

OP
OP
TreasureHunters

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to work at an auction house and when we unloaded peoples items to be auctioned off if the owners recognized boxes of items that we've already auctioned off the week before (sometimes 2) they would hand it back to them and tell them they couldn't sell it... Auction houses need to have different items every week or the party's over. Something to think about before bringing in too many returns + you may get charged a lot fee which cancels out any real profit. Since you made your money back already, why not bring the remaining items to your favorite small thrift store (someone other than Goodwill, Salvation Army, Savers)... I generally bring all of my donations to the little church thrift store 2 blocks from me. I like to help them out when I can

thanks never thought of that, most of the stuff was my old junk but i will take your advice and donate the other stuff

OP
OP
TreasureHunters

TreasureHunters

Sep 21, 2009
Salem Oregon
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure? are you going to the one near portland? just asking cause when I was in Portland years ago I went to a bulk GW near portland

Yep, its in Milwaukee, theres one in salem and hillsboro also but the milwaukee one seems to have the best stuff...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread