Stolen CSA buckle

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My friend had this Buckle stolen from his shop a while back. (white male 30's medium build. I believe with your help we will someday locate the buckle and prosecute the loser who stole it. Man came into Dwaynes shop in Bell Buckle TN Then distracted Dwayne By replacing authentic buckle with a fake. Man showed back up next day with Dyed and "permed" hair. Dwayne had asked if he had been in his shop before and the man got nervous and denied being there. If anyone knows anything about this please call Dwayne. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DESCRIPTION~~~~ ~~ ni52/ This C.S.A. Rectangle was taken from my shop nearly three years ago and the thief knows I can identify him if I ever see his face again. I've waited this long to let the missing plate be known hoping by now the thief would feel comfortable enough to sell it.

It will not be hard to identify as my plate it has a chocolate /brown patina with spots of green on face and back. The face has a casting flaw in the (A) and the periods at the end of each letter is flawed. All three hooks remain as you can see it's a one of a kind.

Please if anyone knows of this plate please contact me A.S.A.P. --- $500.00 dollar reward for the return of this plate ! Call,Dwayne & Wilma Davis

P.O. Box 44 Lynchburg, TN. 37352

Ph: (931)759.6949 or Cell # (931)273.6912

Attachments

• a1 stolen 012 (600 x 450).jpg
    a1 stolen 012 (600 x 450).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 779

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad he waited so long to get the word out. Can you imagine how many times that plate could have changed hands in 3 years?

Any security cameras in his shop?

Best of luck to him.

habs

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your stolen buckle. If you got a security camera film of it why don't you contact that program on TV and air it someone may recognize him and turn him in....Matt

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also send the picture to ebay. I hate a theif. Sorry to hear of this >:(

Oh yeah send pictures to harry ridgeway and other sites that deal in CW items. Good luck.
TnMtns

S

Sovereign62

Somehow I'm never shocked at how low some people are. Sounds like he needs to install a surveillance camerea (real or fake) above the counter.

XL-PRO PRO

Sep 18, 2008
Winchester Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT All Pro,Fisher F-19,Blistool V-5,Sovereign XS
Anyone who knows Dwayne&Alma (or have met them in their shop)realize what down to earth & trusting people they are.Dwayne even takes visitors to the area to his "sites" to detect.If you frequent a place where relics are bought &sold print a copy of this buckle and post it there.They'd do it for you.DBULL

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sad, I hate thieves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread