Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You da man when it comes to returns. Hope you parlayed this into some new permissions from the KWB clan. I agree to Honorable mention.

Ya don't think I put that many sweat filled hours in our blazing heat in June and forgot to drop a hint or two do ya? I may be crazy but I'm not LOCO... lol

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job tracking down the owner and returning all that jewelry tyler!

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great result buddy , sometimes the story is as rewarding as the initial discovery .. cheers Mick

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointerโ€Ž/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was absolutely a great thing that you did and going the extra mile to look for this person. Definitely HONORALBE. GREAT JOB!!!:icon_thumleft:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wonderful story! The lady is very fortunate it was you that found the things. When I lived in Oklahoma City, we had a car stolen and a house broken into. Let me tell you, I am normally an easy going person, but I asked the police officer investigating the burglary to drop off the low life at my house for an hour or so before taking them to jail. Bodily harm just would not have aptly described what I wanted to do. Nothing makes me madder than to discover things I have worked for has been taken by someone that has never shed a drop of honest sweat. Not only do I hope you are rewarded ( maybe with a nice Kellyco bundle voucher! ), but I hope the punks responsible for the theft receive what they have coming to them as well.

OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful story! The lady is very fortunate it was you that found the things. When I lived in Oklahoma City, we had a car stolen and a house broken into. Let me tell you, I am normally an easy going person, but I asked the police officer investigating the burglary to drop off the low life at my house for an hour or so before taking them to jail. Bodily harm just would not have aptly described what I wanted to do. Nothing makes me madder than to discover things I have worked for has been taken by someone that has never shed a drop of honest sweat. Not only do I hope you are rewarded ( maybe with a nice Kellyco bundle voucher! ), but I hope the punks responsible for the theft receive what they have coming to them as well.

Yeah I'm like this OD I Dont have much but I'd give you anything I have just don't steal it from me. And to hear the rest of the story from Mrs KWB and her special needs son about it being stolen the week of Christmas and her having to scramble to replace his Christmas presents and her son telling about thieves going through his bedroom you could tell he even felt violated. What kind of piece of crap would do this? I know for whatever reason I STUMBLED into this find and got extremely Lucky finding the owners but I'm glad I did especially after meeting them. I had several people say I'd just keep it. But for me that wasn't an option.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done Tyler!

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a cool story, nice job! Does anyone have a link to the original story mentioned in the first post?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread