Storms Mailbox Treasure Hunt.....SOLD OUT!

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Storm's Mailbox Treasure Hunt.....SOLD OUT!

Hello everyone!

About 1 month ago I was given a large coin collection that belonged to my mothers best friends husband. He passed away from a heart attack a while ago. He was only in his 40's and generally healthy, so this was really unexpected. I was asked to sell the collection for the widowed family friend that has no knowledge of coin collecting. I agreed to help out and took the collection home. The owner of the coins is moving out of state this week to Seattle, WA because her son was one of 75 high school students nationwide that got accepted to a High School that is geared around pilot training. He is going to be a fighter pilot for the US Navy!

I was thinking of what would be a best way to sell off the collection while involving my treasrue hunting friends here on T-Net. So I came up with an idea that would benefit everyone involved.....The Mailbox Treasure Hunt.

Here is a picture of about 25% of the loot up for grabs....
2006_0423Image0001.jpg

Yep, You see it right. A couple of you lucky Treasure hunters are going to get some 1800's Gold Coins in the Mailbox!!!

SOLD OUT, THANK EVERYONE!!!!

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Re: (Please Read) Storm's Mailbox Treasure Hunt

Thanks for all the support guys! Collection is already 70% spoken for. You guys are amazing!! Thanks for the orders!!!

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Re: (Please Read) Storm's Mailbox Treasure Hunt

SOLD OUT, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Top Member Reactions