Strange tailsman sigils and phrases.

Darkness

Feb 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright, so recently I've been going to the reneissance faire and I recently bought a tailsmen. This tailsmen is the Tailsmen for poets and writers.(see pictures below) What I'm curious about is the sigils and phrases that are marked on the front and back of the pendant. Upon asking the person who ran the little tent of pendants, they said that there the markings were a mix between angelic script and celtic alchemy symbols. Unfourtantly, upon further research on the matter, nothing came up even closly regarding the symbols. I might have better luck asking this on a wiccan/pagan website but I'm still hoping this may yeild some results.
(view the images in a new tab to see the upright version)
pendant front.jpg
pendant back.jpg
As for the phrases on the back of the necklace, the names and phrases are allegedly in latin. And are as followed going from the outer ring inward.
Outer Ring:
Aericus
Modiath Res
squincas
Sallaer

Next Ring:
Ardoriel
Miel
seraphie
Larquans
Aslen
Jouries
JuloLabis
More
Nodnis
Raphael
S-I-I
(symbol)
(symbol)
Rapael
Ardoriel

Inner ring:
Agla
Adonay
Telragrammatront
Eloym

Innermost or Core Ring:
Alph
A Et
Om
ega
(persumably Alpha Et Omega)

Also from what the man and woman told me, that the names on the back were the names of angels of mercury.
If anyone could help me find out what is the meaning of the symbols/sigils and phrases and who these angels were it'd be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TreasureNet!

Talisman for Poets

x354.jpg

Pepi Magic Talismans

Protects you from getting beat up for your lunch money. :laughing7:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread