Stuffed Pork Chops

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
My Infamous Stuffed Porkchop Recipe:

This was originally made for duck, goose and dove, but I started using it on porkchops and they are great!

Here's what you will need:

Boneless porkchops
Cream Cheese
Jar of Jalapeno Peppers
Bacon

I normally beat the chops to get them thinner and spread out more.
Put most of the Jalapeno Peppers into a blender(save some of the peppers for stuffing) and puree them.
Put the beaten porkchops into a bag and pour the blended Jalapeno Peppers over them. Let it sit in the fridge for a day to maranade.
Stuff each chop with cream cheese and a few Jalepeno peppers.
Roll them up and then wrap bacon around them.
You can either bake them or grill them.

This is really good stuff!

M

MiniMe

Sounds pretty hot....do you take the seeds out of jalepno's before using them or does the cream cheese keep the heat down?

OP
OP
S

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
MiniMe said:
Sounds pretty hot....do you take the seeds out of jalepno's before using them or does the cream cheese keep the heat down?

I guess you could take the seeds out of the Jalapenos, but never heard of anyone trying to do that with the jarred Jalapenos.
The flavor of the Jalapenos is what makes this all great. My wife doesn't like her's stuffed with Jalapenos since she doesn't like hot food, but like it maranaded in the blend.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds really good. I love spicy food. :P

Do you have problems with the cream cheese running out if you grill them?

OP
OP
S

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mona Lisa said:
Sounds really good. I love spicy food. :P

Do you have problems with the cream cheese running out if you grill them?

It all depends on the way I do it. Used to have a bad problem about it but not since I have done it more and more. You learn different tricks like either wrapping a slice of bacon around the roll length wise. Here lately I have been making my porkchops really thin and they spread out a pretty good ways. With this method I can make pouches that the cream cheese can't come out of. Best thing is to experiment and find what works best for you.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Just bought the pork chops today and am making these for tomorrow sunday dinner.....Thanks for the great recipe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread