Stumbled in here a few days ago

aarchie

Greenie
Feb 9, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
MXT, PI Pro, GMII, RS3015
.. after browsing about a dozen posts, I couldn't resist the urge to do some coin roll hunting.
Bought what I could get at the two banks here (a little over $300 in halves was available). I found one 64 half and 5 40% silver Kennedy's.
I discovered two full rolls of 1985-D halves in the mix. They appear to be uncirculated rolls. There was one with a nip on the planchet, so I got an error coin to boot. There are some marks on some - bag marks or coin wrapping by machine or (?), but the detail and luster says BU or there abouts
Guess I may be adding CRH regularly to my fav hobbies. Its been so cold and we've had so much snow, that metal detecting is waaaay out, and this is a nice way to keep the treasure hunting spirit going with less than perfect weather outside.

aarchie
MXT, PI Pro, GMII, Keene combo, Stratoblasters, love pocket pairs and tight players.........

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Archie. I just started this hobby myself and love it. I guess for you guys with all the snow this is one way to find the silver during this lull in the MD'ing. Good luck and keep us posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread