Sunday Evening Hunt

DAVID@RT6DETECTORS

Dec 6, 2007
Maryville, Tenn
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Quest Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Gabe a little yesterday evening and got some cool digs. Hunted a park that I had found wheats and indians before and was diggin every repeatable signal. :laughing7: I was only doing that because the ground was real soft. I got a silver ring, silver bracelet, an old razor, another religous ring, and old knife and a civil war bullet. :headbang: Going to get back there soon and dig some more goodies. 8)

Attachments

• HPIM0061.JPG
    HPIM0061.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, gotta love the Silver :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

DirtMan1

Jul 30, 2010
crevias said:
Got out with Gabe a little yesterday evening and got some cool digs. Hunted a park that I had found wheats and indians before and was diggin every repeatable signal. :laughing7: I was only doing that because the ground was real soft. I got a silver ring, silver bracelet, an old razor, another religous ring, and old knife and a civil war bullet. :headbang: Going to get back there soon and dig some more goodies. 8)

Dang, that's better than I did! I went out with my buddy Josh on here (you might know him) and didn't get S@#T! He dug all kinds of cool Civil War stuff......Wanted to kick his you know what....but I can't do that we've known each other for so long plus that would be a hail of a match!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread