Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Same here Tim, I had a great time. I PM'd Nick and gave him some info on his find. Donna and Ed, you guy's are going to have to see this place we found. Tim, we'll have to put a some photos together and post them on the main forum. Here is one of the links I sent Nick.

http://www.antiquebottles.com/hutch/

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh shoot! What did I miss!!? Sounds like you guys had a blast!! I had fun at the springs, thanks Tim!! :)

TreasureRats

Greenie
Jan 17, 2009
Bon Secour
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Dont hog ALL the fun, the wife and I would love to join you. PM me! What were the finds? We are jealous ;D
good luck
TreasureRats

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Hello TreasureRats, we would be glad to have you join us ,but isn't Bon Secour a litle far? I would like to be down there checking out Ft. Morgan, or at least as close as I could get. Have you been able to get up around Spanish Fort to detect? Our find so far have been junk iron, broken bottles and pottery. We did find one bottle intact, Dixiehunter145 pulled it out of the leaves. We will be putting together a group picture when we find some decent stuff, but right now we are in the hopeful phase. So far it just looks like a trash pile but it may hold a tresure or two.

TreasureRats

Greenie
Jan 17, 2009
Bon Secour
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
we were just discussing the trip. if we plan ahead a couple of days we will come on up to Cullman. Sounds like a good spot. I am sure yall will be there, so we are gonna try. We may have to wait until next weekend, still waiting to see if my sister in law :tard:is comming into town. We will know more by Friday. Spanish fort, so far, is still eluding me. I did get some solid permission to hunt the last private lot right before Ft morgan though. Need to plan a hunt there too. will post a thread soon. maybe Sat or Sun Feb 14 or 15. May find a nice valentines day treasure. lol
Andy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread