Sundays Hunt

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
GORGEOUS WEATHER TODAY!!Could not pass up a all day huntin trip with my better half the knorrski.We got up and hit the road around 8:00 and grabbed some mickey d"s for breakfast. we headed to a favorite beach area which is about an hours drive away and tried a little water huntin.Didn't fair to well with only about 5 clad in the pretty cold water so we hit the beach and grass area nearby.we did pretty good with 70 coins including knorrski comin up with a 1941s wheat and a 1961d silver rosie.We headed back home for lunch and watched a little of the race then hit the road again to a little town about an hour away and again did well at a little school with about 49 clad including a 1946 nickle.Last stop was a ball field area at a nearby park and once again was a good spot for some coins.No jewelry today but we made up for it with agreat day together and some fine coin shooting Totals were:29q,51d,20n,91p,1 wheatie and 1 silver dime for a total of 193.

peace bigrig

Attachments

• sundays coins.jpg
    sundays coins.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 325
  • sundays coins2.jpg
    sundays coins2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 377
Upvote 0
R

robert_from_pa

Great haul, but what *I* think is the most collest aspect of these guys is that they hunt TOGETHER! I'd love my gf to hunt with me, but she won't... that's ok with me, but I'd sure like someone to hunt with sometimes...

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mickey d"s for breakfast - huh!?

I'd love to see your take for the day if you tried the new B I G omelet sandwhich from burger king! ;D

Good day of diggin there, sounds like you 2 make a good team!

HH

Lonewolfe

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
WAY TO GO YOU TO!!!!!! NICE AMOUNT OF CLAD. I LIKE YOUR THINKING BIGRIG!!! I ALWAYS LOOK AT AN AREA AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHERE PEOPLE ARE MOST LIKELY TO LOSE THINGS. I ALSO LIKE TO HEAD FOR SPOTS WHERE MOST OF US WOULD'NT DETECT. SOMETIMES YOU GET LUCKY AND FIND SOMETHING REALLY INTERESTING. KEEP ON DIGGIN, YOU GUYS ARE DOIN A GREAT JOB. THE ROOSTER. P.S. BIGRIG, HOW DO YOU MANAGE YOUR TIME TO BE POSTING AS MANY REPLIES AS YOU DO EACH DAY?

OP
OP
bigrig40

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi Roo0ster,
I usually put in my 8 hours,come home for a few and then hit for an hour or 2.I normally do my posting after 9 or 10pm.

bigrig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread