SUSAN B CUT UP

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a little to try a different spot.Didn't get to hunt long,but ended up with this SUSAN B. ANTHONY COIN.It's cut to be used as a pendant/charm I guess.I first thought it was broke until I brushed it off later and seen it was cut that way.THANKS FOR LOOKING.

ForumRunner_20130131_131717.png

ForumRunner_20130131_131747.png

ForumRunner_20130131_131825.png

ForumRunner_20130131_131901.png

Upvote 5
nice find I like to find different things like that.

definitely different but cool lol

Hmmmm, how bout that! :)

That's really cool.

I like it! I like it a lot!

That's a cool find

Thanks yaw.This thing threw me for a loop I had know ideal what end the world it was at first.Then I got to laughing and my buddy ask what I was laughing at.I told him well it use be worth a dollar, now it's worth 75 cents,cause 25 cents is cut out.

Awesome find!

I like finds of that Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........HH

Very cool ! I found a Kennedy half dollar cut out just like that two years ago .
Glen

Very cool ! I found a Kennedy half dollar cut out just like that two years ago .
Glen

Did it have a loop or something at the top or was it missing like the one I found.you can tell it had at one time something like a loop maybe to hang from a chain.I figured it was bought that way but not for sure.who ever cut it out done one heck of a job.THANKS

I used to see a lot of those for sale at the flea market back in the late 70's-early 80's

I used to make those when I was in high school with a scroll saw and give them away! Did you find any near Cincinnati Ohio? Lol

There is a guy by me that will make you all sorts of custom jewelry out of coins.

Very cool.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back