Swinging in the briars - There will be blood!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, after digging the Eagle button under the briars a few days ago; I decided to bring a few tools with me today to clear out the area a bit so I could swing. After 20 minutes of whacking away at briars and giving blood I was ready to swing. :tongue1:
I think my efforts were worth it. I ended up with the 3-ringer, buttons, a 60 cent clad pocket spill, my first ever percussion caps at this property, and another bullet I was hoping someone could ID for me. It is chewed on as you can see so it may be tough to ID. The base is too thick to be a Williams Cleaner, and the band on the side is wider than the 3-ringers I dig. Any ideas?
As you can tell by the tiny button, two caps, and a tiny cut piece of lead, the Vaquero loves finding the tiny stuff.
Thanks for looking, :thumbsup:
MM

Attachments

• MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,476
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,489
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,525
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,525
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,533
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,526
Upvote 0
OP
OP
ModernMiner

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bum Luck said:
ModernMiner said:
Bum Luck said:
Here's the tool:

2%20107a.JPG

Bum Luck,
What is that beast? I think I'll rent one. Let me know.
Thanks,
MM

It's a Stihl FS360 Brushcutter/Clearing Saw. I use a 'junior' version of it, and you can learn to "cut and flip" the stuff you cut to get it out of the way, especially with the handles shown. I like the chain saw blade; it will take out 4" trees. Less blood, since the action is "way out there". :hello:

Thanks BL. I'm going to see what the rental yard has to offer. That equipment would be just the ticket. :thumbsup:
-MM=

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread