T-Net Cycles

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Since I am only 4 months here I had to ask. I look back to Jun-Jan and see lots and lots of name I do not see now.

For you T-net VETS do we just loose a lot of posters / detectors because they get bored with the hobby? Or do a lot of peps kinda do their detecting in different seasons?

Thank you for your input,

Postalrevnant

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think a lot of posts during the summer months were from kids who were on summer break. They probably got busy with school work and just don't have the time now. It would still be good to here from some of them from time to time though.

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
I've only posted on here since May 2006.
With winter coming to the Northland,
MDing will be on hold till spring.
I plan to still frequent Tnet, but
maybe not as often. Other hobbies
will take over till Spring!
HH

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
TY you all for the responses. I was wondering if it was seasonal, or if that may peps actually left the hobby.

I guess a percentage of peps have left the hobby / forum as well.

Thanks again,

Postalrevnant

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like things would be busier during the winter months when everyone is stuck indoors?

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
I agree with NS. I am on here more this time of year when I can't be outside as much. In the Spring and Summer I don't have as much time to be at the computer.
Greg

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Also some people sign up to get information that they want (treasure leads, shipwrecks, etc) and then we never hear from them again. I can think of three people who have done that. It seems, at least to me, that these are school age individuals.

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Probably has to do with work. I don't post much during HS softball season, (we have two)since I coach, and don't have much time to search. During the off seasons, I am more active. Then too, I also have the winter freeze like everyone else, so I get out when weather permits, and post accordingly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread