T2se Disappointing!

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually think I am responsible for starting forest fires with mine. Scrub the ground so hard trying to get the ATP depth that the foliage caught fire. Eats batteries like a fat boy eats French Fries. I am telling ya......... get rid of em.
You're doin a good thing here bud! Real man of the people

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey....this dead horse is starting to stink!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you guys are still commenting on it. It's pretty easy to just pass on by

OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Listening to you butt hurt owners stroke each others um..err…"egos" is hilarious!

Can't wait for the next witty/witless retort!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listening to you butt hurt owners stroke each others um..err…"egos" is hilarious! Can't wait for the next witty/witless retort!
Listening to people who obviously didn't learn a great machine is quite funny too. I don't have to have my ego stroked. My finds speak for themselves! Why don't you guys go have your boat anchor love fest on the Garret forum. Your Pro must be much different than the ones I've been around and my T2 much be much different than yours. It's funny how lots of people on here talk all the time but you rarely see them actually post finds. Some people just know everything and have an opinion about everything. It'd be nice if those opinions didn't change all the time. Doesn't lend itself to much credibility

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just hope he is old enough to grow out of it. But unfortunately some things can't be fixed. Take the time to view prior posts and it never ends. Knows everything about everything and his Daddy can whip your Daddy. The really funny thing is that this is not the first or second go around that shares these traits. Most every time he changes machines. Would rather stir crap than breath. Had another member PM me about it a good while back and brought to my attention. Worth the time to read a few from the past to get the idea. Will just continue to enjoy the Tnet ride and remember every road has a pot hole in it. HH

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just hope he is old enough to grow out of it. But unfortunately some things can't be fixed. Take the time to view prior posts and it never ends. Knows everything about everything and his Daddy can whip your Daddy. The really funny thing is that this is not the first or second go around that shares these traits. Most every time he changes machines. Would rather stir crap than breath. Had another member PM me about it a good while back and brought to my attention. Worth the time to read a few from the past to get the idea. Will just continue to enjoy the Tnet ride and remember every road has a pot hole in it. HH
Yeah the reputation is no secret. I usually don't waste my time with this crap but I get so tired of people who just get online to be negative and contradict themselves all the time. It's funny that before I got my machine I contacted several well respected owners of detector shops who get to use them all and the T2 SE and F75 came up the most. But hey we have a resident expert right here that knows everything about every machine so people should prob listen to him over the guys that actually know....
But honestly for anybody out there who wants to know the "true" performance of a machine pm the guys who consistently go out and find the goods. They will tell you what you need to know and be honest. The guys that don't throw opinions around on every machine out there. The guys that don't just come on to try to stir things up.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get a chance I will find a few you will really get a kick out of and PM ya. Have a good one buddy. Enjoyed the talk on the way in. Talk to ya this eve.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get a chance I will find a few you will really get a kick out of and PM ya. Have a good one buddy. Enjoyed the talk on the way in. Talk to ya this eve.
Sounds good bro. Talk soon

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for those that don't believe, here is a shot of my finds from a school/park I started hunting with the T2 SE. Been there 3 times for around 6 hours total hunting time. I still have a batch of finds in the tumbler cleaning. Total is around $24.00 clad mostly. A couple of wheats and a couple junk rings (not shown). Not too bad in my book as this school is smack dab in the middle of Huntington Beach CA with lots of overhead lines, park lights and transformers all over the place. 3 day hunt colege view 81214.jpg

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to mention that this is only the 6th time out with the T2.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to mention that this is only the 6th time out with the T2.
Nice to see someone post some actual finds instead of just talk talk talk. I've had mine since September and you can take out about 4 months for the long Maine winter. So basically in. 6 months or so here are just a few of my better finds image-2304117499.jpg image-598437732.jpg image-3961137186.jpg image-749741915.jpg image-3703988648.jpg image-3221299156.jpg image-4089844125.jpg image-240383386.jpg image-1053423321.jpg image-1382378073.jpg image-3024994136.jpg image-907497442.jpg This barely scratches the surface but hopefully it makes the point. Probably all beginners luck

Last edited:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've also got 12 Large Cents and 9 or 10 1700s coppers. I don't get to hunt a lot as I work a ton. So if you think this machine isn't impressive.... By all means pass on by and I will dig up all the stuff you miss

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will probably soon be chalked up as beginners luck per our fan club. ha ha. Gotta admit you a rockin with that T2 Abe. I have got to slow down and get some time to hunt again.

Last edited:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will probably soon be chalked up as beginners luck. ha ha. Gotta admit you a rockin with that T2 Abe. I have got to slow down and get some time to hunt again.
Yes you do my friend. All work and no play.... Well you know the rest buddy.

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a lot of atpro stuff and etrac .I own both used the atpro for three years and the etrac for five months.they are both great machines in their own right. The atpro will get deep depending on the soil and the signal will be faint or just be a click. The etrac gets deep to , but for the woods that thing gets hooked on everything and it can be a beast to swing .now I got a new t2se I think it is amazing, that thing just glided threw the the woods with ease.I found ten buttons in a hammerd out cellar hole, it hit a 8inch ones with a good signal .shallow targets the dept I'd will beoff , but that's what you want that means its powerful if you want shallow targets turn the senc down now I only used the t2 for three hours, I never been so excited about a detector . Now I don't no how reliable theyare cause mine had issues and I'm getting a new one in to days. They have a 5yr warranty so that is good, but what I'm trying to say is it waset working right and I was still amazed.

Last edited:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a lot of atpro stuff and etrac .I own both used the atpro for three years and the etrac for five months.they are both great machines in their own right. The atpro will get deep depending on the soil and the signal will be faint or just be a click. The etrac gets deep to , but for the woods that thing gets hooked on everything and it can be a beast to swing .now I got a new t2se I think it is amazing, that thing just glided threw the the woods with ease.I found ten buttons in a hammerd out cellar hole, it hit a 8inch ones with a good signal .shallow targets the dept I'd will beoff , but that's what you want that means its powerful if you want shallow targets turn the senc down now I only used the t2 for three hours, I never been so excited about a detector . Now I don't no how reliable theyare cause mine had issues and I'm getting a new one in to days. They have a 5yr warranty so that is good, but what I'm trying to say is it waset working right and I was still amazed.
Like I always say, the finds tell the story and the fact that the T2 SE basically opens up all of your old sites speaks volumes. Good luck when you get your new one

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread