takeda treasure

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi there my friends in the y in year of 1992 my grand farther told me stories of the fame yamashita gold bars he told me about the one that they arrested in the twilight years of the world war II because my grand farther was a coronel in that years he told me he arrested a col of the japanese imperial army in ilocos sur with his fellow man my grand farther investigated him and the col told my grand farther that of the secret japanese treasure in in baguio city the contains of the treasure is 48,000 gold bars in a location baguio city and other location in baguio city 150,000 gold bars and also a town in la union the col confess this location to my grand farther exchange of freedom and a boat going to taiwan my grand farther agreed but in next morning the soldiers under grand farther my regiment killed the col and his man because of want they did in ilocos sur my grand farther told me this because he was getting old he just pass his secret to me for my future investment one of the location the japanese semented the entrace to the second chamber of the cave where the gold bars where put i just shared to you that the japanese gold in the philippines is true what is your opinion on this my friends

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds from this post,and your others that you and your grandfather have an interest in quite a few treasures which stretch from the Philippines to the US to Europe. Having a theory on where treasure might be is quite different than knowing where a treasure is. Have you actually gone to any of your sites?

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i already went to baguio city to see the location last january its is confirm that of what my grandfarther told me about the cemented second entrance of the second chamber of the location of the japanese gold bars so the location is true

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
bullet-probe, can I save you some time ? Yamashita gold stories/locations are a dime-a-dozen. And every one of them is rock-solid bullet-proof true. Replete with maps passed down, symbols carved on rocks, telephone game stories passed from-one-to-another, etc...

And seriously now: "48,000 gold bars" ? Here's a little reality test for you: Assign a weight to those gold bars. Assume, for sake of argument, that they are very small bars, the size of a snickers candy bar. Then multiply by "48,000". Then come to the total cumulative ounces of gold. Next do a google search on the total existing amount of gold world-wide that's A) ever been mined/refined, and/or B) that is mined annually world-wide. Then ask yourself if this story is even feasible.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the genleman is filipino and doing the best that he can with English. Please lighten up. He is excited about treasure and wants to talk to people that think the way he does. Please be polite...

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if ever i get the gold bars i have to give to the philippines government 70 percent of the gold bars thats the law in the philippines my friends

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
did you do the math equation I suggested in post #6 ? (I say this politely). And once you've got the # of ounces of gold that the 48,000 gold bars would amount to; Then google to see the amount of gold mined world-wide annually. And the amount of refined gold currently existing. Then ask yourself how true this could be. And what it says about the reliability of the rest of the story.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/question213.htm

Last edited:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Imagine each bar of gold weighs only one ounce. 48000 gold bars at one OZ ea. = 3000 pounds.... 3000 POUNDS OF GOLD! :tongue11:

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
if ever i get the gold bars i have to give to the philippines government 70 percent of the gold bars thats the law in the philippines my friends

That's why I'd keep my mouth shut. That's the law of treasure hunters, friend. :skullflag:

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No math equations needed here, just a common sense equation. If a bunch of soldiers cemented a cave full of gold bars shut. That means those soldiers knew where the cave was, and could not wait to get back to that cave and get the gold out.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
No math equations needed here, just a common sense equation. If a bunch of soldiers cemented a cave full of gold bars shut. That means those soldiers knew where the cave was, and could not wait to get back to that cave and get the gold out.

Common sense would dictate that. But the lure of treasure is so strong, that the human psyche will put aside all skepticism. And hang on to any shred of evidence. No matter how many people the story went through, any story or legend gets taken as bullet-proof true treasure. The reason is: No one wants to be "left out".

I'm going to post a story of how true this is, in a new thread.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have to suggest that there is a lot more gold out there that is not in the worldwide archives as mined. Private mines may not report to government officials. So it could be feasible. Although I tend to think that it is not but hope you find some of it dropped from the pockets of the ones who already got it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I would have to suggest that there is a lot more gold out there that is not in the worldwide archives as mined. Private mines may not report to government officials. So it could be feasible. Although I tend to think that it is not but hope you find some of it dropped from the pockets of the ones who already got it.

Sure. But this is nothing more than looking for the "achilles heel". The point still remains, no matter the exact poundage of refined gold estimated to be in existence, and no matter how much the annual amount deemed to be mined. Either way, once you do the math, it still shows the need for skepticism.

Just posted an example story of the treasure-fever-story phenomenon.

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my friends when i went to see the location site i saw a heart shape drawing in the cemented wall in the second entrance and some japanese symbols ,now if ever you see a heart in the enrance of location site of japanese treasure it the heart means that thre are buried treasure in the location site said by my grandfather when he was still alive my friends

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... now if ever you see a heart in the enrance of location site .....

Why must a heart sign necessarily mean treasure ? When I was a teenager, with my first girlfriend, I would routinely put "Tom & Marilyn" , with a heart drawn around it. I'm sure there's hearts done in graffiti all over the world. They do not necessarily mean "Japanese treasure".

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I did

PLEASE ,,,structure your sentences so we can read them and fully understand what you are trying to convey to us?
I have no idea what you are going on about,

I did. :D

We do not know if English is his native language.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I do agree in general theory with Tom that most legends of treasure are just bunkum. But, I think his real problem was one he reported on Aztec Gold thread. He came to Mexico, and for several weeks went chasing legends told him by the local drunks and thus concluded that all such tales are false and only simple minded dummies would ever fall for one of them. It is called projection, I think.

I have posted for several years on the oral tradition in my village that Moctezuma's treasure, what was allegedly saved by the Aztecs on Noche Triste, was buried on what was then Moctezuma land, now adjacent to mine. It is the only such alleged place where Moctezuma gold was actually found outside the bar glass. (I correct myself. Some of the Aztec treasure sent to Spain by Cortes and lost in a shipwreck was located in the ocean several decades ago, then "lost" by the bank which stored it.) Yet, Tom glanced at a couple postings and concluded I had done the same thing. My studies were over a 30+ year period and involved research in the ancient writings.

It is one thing to urge caution when believing legends. It is another to run through a place where kids are making sand castles.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Common sense would dictate that. But the lure of treasure is so strong, that the human psyche will put aside all skepticism. And hang on to any shred of evidence. No matter how many people the story went through, any story or legend gets taken as bullet-proof true treasure. The reason is: No one wants to be "left out".

I'm going to post a story of how true this is, in a new thread.
You've made excellent points Tom. Then add in the logistics involved. What's the terrain like? Would it take 1000s of men to transport this in the bush etc etc. Would that lead to more than a handful of men? As you've pointed out there's a ton of stuff you can rule out without even setting your coffee down & putting your boots on. Boy! When gold fever hits it hits hard & all common sense goes out the door.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread