takeda treasure

Cman559

Jul 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Day To All,

Please extend assistance to interpret sign found carved on a rock.

My friend found this in his site in the Philippines.

As per history it was near the site where JIA Camp during WW.

sign.jpg

thank you!

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.....thus concluded that all such tales are false and only simple minded dummies would ever fall for one of them. It is called projection, I think........

Yes. After 40 yrs. of detecting, and considering this, hearing all the tales, and as you recall, chasing a few: Yes I "project" that learned-skepticism on all new ones I hear. Hey, it's a skepticism born of hard knocks, logical thought process, etc.... So yup, I "project" now :)

..... Would it take 1000s of men to transport this in the bush etc etc. Would that lead to more than a handful of men?.........

And have you ever noticed too, that all these caches are .... of necessity, said to be sssuuuuppper deep ? Eg.: "3 to 6 meters" etc.... (10 to 20 ft.). Sheesk, have you ever dug a hole 10 to 20 ft. deep by hand ? Try that next time you're at the beach (where sand is easy to dig mind you).

Then ask yourself: "Wait a second ? What difference would 1 ft. versus 10 ft. versus 20 ft. make ? If the top is covered up, invisible from view on top by passerbys, then why does anyone back then need to necessarily bury it "10 to 20 ft. deep" ? I mean, seriously now. And didn't they intend to come back and retrieve it some day ? Then why make it so much harder on themselves?

Yet you'll notice that these caches, from story to story, are always estimated to be these insane depths.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Good Day To All,

Please extend assistance to interpret sign found carved on a rock.

My friend found this in his site in the Philippines.

As per history it was near the site where JIA Camp during WW.

View attachment 1341141

thank you!

Random scribbles or graffiti meaning nothing. Or naturally occurring coincidental lines.

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my grandfather is a psychic in nature if ever he knows there is gold in those caves and he has a oracle angel that helps him in time in need that can find treasure in those caves ,the angel oracle told him that the story of the japanese col told my grand father is true ,the only thing that i can do is to open the second entrance of the cave but i have to have a permit from the city of baguio and have to share with the major of baguio city or give the location the the philippines government and if ever they get th gold bars out of the cave , i just get the 30 percent for the sell of the gold bars of the philippines government

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
my grandfather is a psychic in nature if ever he knows there is gold in those caves and he has a oracle angel that helps him ....

Well naturally, if psychic's, fortune tellers, ouija boards, and oracle angels are involved, .... then of course it's iron-clad true. Why didn't you just tell us the source of your leads in the first place ? This source means it's not in the realm of legend, superstition, silly campfire stories gone-awry, folklore, etc.....

And with the millions you are sure to get, then to receive only 30% of it (after taxes to the Philippine gvt.) is a small price to pay. You'll still have millions to yourself ! Let us know how you do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread