OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
You sound very generous Don Jose... If I were to plunder Tayopa I too would share... But I do not believe it is My Father's will to exploit Tayopa...

Ed T

Have to ditto the words of our mutual amigo Don Jose de la Mancha - PLUNDER? :icon_scratch:???:dontknow:??? How would it be plundering, to re-open old mines, thus putting people to good honest work and providing honest paychecks, and to retrieve a cache of silver and gold that is sitting in the ground just slowly reducing into atoms in the dust, doing NO ONE any good? Is that stealing? Stealing from what - the dirt? Ed you have me confused here with this line of thought. Or do you not believe that you could do good, with the money that would result from the treasure?

Oroblanco

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, how can you be sure if you don't go……just having a few samples of ore that you did not personally obtain, does not mean you found Tayopa.
You spent over $30K, at least recover your investment and let us poor people benefit from your find.
Just think, we all could have coffee and with flavoring all day long while working the mine…….how much better can it get?
Even the feathered one would fly in and grace us with stories and legends……
Senor Don Jose would be in charge of coffee for all, 24/7…….

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, I am lost again………you truly are the mystery wrapped in an enigma………

Absolutely send money to help her…….she may be proud, but wanting to live somehow will limit her pride…..

And how is it you "know" where Tayopa is, but you don't, and hope she does? Lost me on that……

Anyway, Senor don Jose knows the Tayopa location so don't worry……….

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc gracias: ED you said that she started on Chemo- ??? ouch poor gal. you also said that she would turn down any help since she is soo proud ? "Try her", with breast cancer, she is desperate, since she is using chemo-- a violent poison. Psychologically breast cancer is far more devastating to a gals self image than to a man -- yes, men do get it also.

Try the Cesium Chloride treatment for her, perhaps 80 % cure not remission, but cure.

I used it for my terminal neck cancer 12 years ago. I am the poster boy for the Va Oncologists.

Will cost you ( her ) about $ 1- 120 dollars..

Then you can make up your mind if your father had this as a test for you.

Jse

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose mentioned an EXTREMELY good point……chemo is poison…..

There are many effective remedies that will work against cancer, in part it is correcting bad diets, other herbs and supplements are among the effective therapies out there if you look
Tijuana has a few clinics as I recall also.……..IMHO chemo is not one of them…..nor radiation for that matter.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Ed T……you should consider a trip to your Tayopa while the Mexican woman is in good health………perhaps it is she will have many years to go, perhaps not……..doctors often don't have a clue (as a doctor myself, politely stated).
Dios los benidga, mi hermano en Christo

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Heck Don Jose...When it comes to the basic necessities...She is probably better off than my wife and I...You know how some honest hard working Mexican peasants have it...Living out on a rancho...With chickens, cows, and pigs...Not to mention fresh grown fruits and vegetables ...With fresh healthy well water and freshly squeezed milk...hehehe

Dang...I hope I get to visit Durango again one day soon...Where life passes by at a snails pace...Who would need Tayopa when one has such riches???

Ed T:)

Have to ditto the words of our amigo Doc - none of us knows how many days we get on this world, and most people at the end of their lives, regret the things that they did not do, far more than the things they did. Do you want to look back, at the end of your life and say I wish I had done it, Ed?

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, while I agree with oro and Doc, you don't have to explain to me. There can be many reasons why, which you ould rather be kept to yourself, such as financial, family, (wife), fear of the narco problem, etc. (The narco problem 'IS' very real.) The only thing I would recommed is to not blame the Lord for any inactivity, whether it is external or not.

Luck my friend

Don Jose de La Manche

P.S. Had a 'pollo Loco's chicken yesterday in Navojoa with toasted green onions and fresh corn tortillas A 1/2 chicken was almost too much for me, want some ??\

Fot those of you that are not aquainted with the procedure in to give you a freshly roasted wholr chinken which has been chopped into 8 pieces, a stack of fresh corn tortllas (Flour if you wish ) roasted green onions wrapped in aluminum foil and a handful of paper napkins - which are nener enough since you are not served with a knife or fork..

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, mi compadre, your post has me thinking of the awesome latino food that soon waits for me when I return to my adopted country……..

I hope Señor Crow does not take offense with the talk about eating his avian brothers…….. those black feathered ones can be fickle at times.

Ed T, you are among friends and we respect your decisions……..the narcos are a very real threat not easily countered and definitely limit my travels in that beautiful country…….. and not too worry if the señorita hija cannot return to your Tayopa for Señor Don Jose knows the way……

Vaya con Dios

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

I saw some videos with these narcos or Zetas . They are animals . Beheaded live on camera a young man and in other video a young woman . In a picture they twinge a gal like a lamb in roasting . They also have the last editions of American Army automatic guns and rifles . I belive this wound is political .

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, being smart is not the same as being afraid………
It is smart to be aware and avoid very real threats to your life……the narcos are EVIL, sons of satan.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, thanks…….I am aware of them also in Ecuador, mostly along the borders with Peru and especially Columbia………
Evil in a word.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, the border region is the worst. My partner,on a separate part of the Tayopa program, was killed after taking his kiddies to school. As he parked in front of his house a sedan pulled along side and occupants told him ro give him the keys to his truck, he "h-- -no " so they promptly shot him and drove off. That part of the Tayopa project has never picked up momentem since he was thr principal backer for that area. Go through the border region as quickly as possible'

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread