OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
It has been 6 years since I visited the border region of Mexico and I have no plans to return anytime soon………it used to be a nice experience and now it is a war zone……..not worth the risk…….

Well, to quote a movie, "Every business carries a particle of risk" -->Alardyce T. Meriwether, Little Big Man

Please do continue,
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is true everything carries some risk, it is also true some risks are simply not worth it.
IMHO, many parts of Mexico are a risk I prefer to avoid………..it is not as if Mexico has a monopoly on things, many areas in the world
provide what people seek, but with less risk.
But that is up to each of us to decide, make a risk assessment……….choose wisely.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...<snip>
If only I could post pictures of them for ya'll to see...I wonder why I can not post any pictures in this place...

Ya know what - instead of pictures, I'll happily settle for the coordinates ;-)

And don't worry about the pictures - I've been trying for long enough doing the same - reading instructions over and over and ... me thinks it must be bad karma!!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty dog & Loke: your wish is my command along with fresh coffee

.Co-ord.jpg

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm - it's certainly a lot better than FL :-)
Is it very stupid of me to ask what significance 'Del Perito' has?
It couldn't be .... could it?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola ED cafe? Tayopa va a rendir para su viejita todas que ella necesita andale?

Tayopa will give your Wife everything that she will need

Incidentally, the narcos will make it easy to find the salida ( escape ) de su vida :laughing7:

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I am not much of a scientist Don Jose...So all of that stuff about logic is way over my head...

Now...If you were to send me a picture of a platinum bar from the great Tayopa with all of the proper markings...Which I believe my little Tayopa to bear in her bowels...I'd be impressed...hehehe

Ed T:)lol

I guess you will never know huh? :dontknow:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, you lost me again………
Have you considered seriously some of our compadre, Señor Don Jose's coffee with considerable amounts of crow supplement?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Ed, here is that test paper I that mentioned Cafe ??

#####################

r. Schambaugh, of the Ă—University of Oklahoma School of Chemical Engineering, Final Exam question for Ă—May of 1997. Dr. Schambaugh is known for asking questions such as, "why do airplanes fly?" on his final exams. His one and only final exam question in May 1997 for his Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer II class was: "Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with proof." Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:
"First, We postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave.
Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.
Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:

1. If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.
  2. If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.
So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Ă—Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true...Thus, hell is exothermic."
The student, Ă—Tim Graham, got the only A.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was on wikipedia "" I assume this was a PM but I have no record of it so I have no idea who Jim is. however it really makes no difference, since all posts on the internet are public.

User:Tayopa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

) good morning Jim: Frankly I am no longer interested in posting on the present status on Tayopa. It is now known in the appropriate mining circles and is gaining interest. I probably will never open Ă—Tayopa to production again, I prefer to keep it as it is and not destroy the area, but I will open one of the main deposits, In fact, we are now setting this up legally with the Ă—Mexican gov't. It is delicate, since Ă—Tayopa, and it's artifacts, are considered as a national treasure.

What I am curious about is, why you, as a geologist, aren't interested personally in finding more about Tayopa. Why generations Of prospectors, Ă—Geologists, and Mining /Engineers have never found Tayopa. Incidentally, my cousin is a Geologist also, and it was hard to convince him at first. But when I explained the Ă—Geological activities and formations, sent him photographs, etc., he readily understood why it hadn't been found and now is a convert.

I could readily do the same for you but just how? Regardless of any posting in Wiki.

Back to the reference of a 'creditable' source. This is a fascinating 'ring around the rosy' syndrome. A legend is just that, not enough hard evidence for a dedicated person to find the basic object. Was / is it just a figment of imagination like the Ă—Tooth Fairy, or ?/

I started the off and on again search just after I was Ă—Married in Alamos, Sonora, Mexico in 1958, after a three year Ă—Old fashioned, formal, Ă—Spanish courtship.

I needed something to support my new bride. Believe me, due to Ă—Mexican restriction on work in Ă—Mexico for foreigners, it was difficult and I had to return to the US where I worked as an Elevator Construction Engineer. making sure that the contracts met specifications and safety standards. It paid well $45:00 an hour in the 50's, an excellent salary then. I was able to return to Ă—Mexico periodically to continue the search.

The primary clue was when I found that the alter bell of Ă—Tayopa had been found and purchased by a local mining engr from LA who died shortly after.

With this physical evidence that Ă—Tayopa was not mythical, I commenced searching all available sources of Ă—Spanish period literature, and slowly over the years acquired a bit of data here and there, much of which is still not known publically. So I eventually found Ă—Tayopa and formerly denounced it and received title to it for 50 years.

During this time I started posting in the 'Treasure Net' forums . I posted my data and conclusions and asked them to find fault with the results, or my reasoning. I posted pictures, documents, theories etc. and eventually the all agreed that I was correct and had indeed found Tayopa. Many of them had had Ă—Tayopa in their sights for future hunting. Incidentally many in there are titled people, so aren't just tobacco chewing, ignorant slobs, that many think that treasure hunters are.

Unfortunately, at that time I was hit with terminal neck cancer in 2000, and so was informed on my birthday that I probably had approximately 6 months to go. I then dedicated myself to study on the physiology and psychology of Ă—Cancer and after receiving radical neck dissection, refused chemo and radiation an enterd an a self cure program. I now have perhaps 1200 hrs in the study. It worked. Today I am considered the golden child of the Ă—Oncology dept., and have officially been declared absolutely free of any cancer. Unfortunately the Ă—Neck dissection destroyed 50 % usage of my right arm, which has slowed me down radically, since the Ă—Tayopa county is just too rough.

So it now came to a full circle, I had used the piece by piece steps on bits of data to find Ă—Tayopa, none of which are verifiable individually other than they fit, were logical, and worked.

So at the moment, the only person that has the complete data on Ă—Tayopa is myself, where do we start and end. I am the only source and end on Tayopa.

As for reliable data, your instructions do state that the Ă—Internet can be used under certain conditions. To meet those conditions one has to go and read some of the thousands of pages of data and photographs, pro and con on Tayopa.

Tayopa (talk) 17:32, 7 November 2011 (UTC) Jose ( Real_de

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
No diamonds in Tijuana?? Yer serious?? Haven't you been to the hi class happy houses?

Hi class happy houses? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: What are those? A place like McDonalds with Happy Meals for the kiddies? Should we bring the whole family to visit them? Do they have pony rides? Please specify what you mean by that term, thank you in advance; :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Oroblanco

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect Señor Oroblanco, some things are better left unsaid…….
Vaya con Dios

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senores Ed, Oro: To answer your question those happy houses comprise of a series of establishments that are dedicated to something similar to a recent series on rv, "Fantasy Island" I believe, where clients are flown in to this island to live out their fantasies, so do these on a smaller scale. Both of you would have a ball in there.:laughing7::laughing7::thumbsup: :censored:

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I can't believe that I got away with using this Simpleton | Define Simpleton at Dictionary.com in post #94 and nobody raised a stink or batted an eye...hehehe

Ed T:)

Well you did say this, quote

"...I even told him that I have some simpletons online believing that I know where it is located"
which rules out many of us, so we don't know who or whom you are referring to as the "believer". :icon_scratch: :dontknow: ???

If ever you decide to have a serious discussion, let me know. :thumbsup: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck Ed no secret to my Tayopa anymore, I have entrusted Oro with it and to cary on after I am gone. As a matter fo fact I m looking forward to m 150 th birthday, only 60 to go, be sure that you are there Ed.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread