Tayopa in Durango?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Ed T, I give up, the enigma. At this point there seems not enough coffee and supplement in the world to make sense of your postings……
So I will leave you with your samples and secret location, known alone to you…….
Our raven, Senor Don Jose has located Tayopa and God willing, will be able one day to begin working it……
Vaya con Dios…….

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never been more than 10 miles of the western Durango border. Las Colorados was on the crest of the sierras between Sinaloa and Durango. Neither wanted responsibility for us, when we we were under sage for 3 days by the Indians.

Don Jose de La Mancha.

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
I am totally lost as to what Ed has been driving at throughout this entire thread. I don't know what any of this has to do with Tayopa, hidden treasure, or even reality. I'm not trying to be an a$$ but I've tried to read between the lines and all I seem to come up with are a ton of "hehe's" & "lol's", and that his "Father" (I assume this means God) is playing tricks on people (people= big corporations searching for his version of tayopa???). Now, I'm not a very religious individual but I didn't think The Lord did that. So far nothing of any great relevance has been stated and it appears he's just leading everyone in circles for sport. I'd like to hear some treasure tales please. Tayopa, Lost mines, anything would be great. That's why I come to this site.

Thank you in advance-

Signed-
A totally confused fan of TreasureNet.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I am totally lost as to what Ed has been driving at throughout this entire thread. I don't know what any of this has to do with Tayopa, hidden treasure, or even reality. I'm not trying to be an a$$ but I've tried to read between the lines and all I seem to come up with are a ton of "hehe's" & "lol's", and that his "Father" (I assume this means God) is playing tricks on people (people= big corporations searching for his version of tayopa???). Now, I'm not a very religious individual but I didn't think The Lord did that. So far nothing of any great relevance has been stated and it appears he's just leading everyone in circles for sport. I'd like to hear some treasure tales please. Tayopa, Lost mines, anything would be great. That's why I come to this site.

Thank you in advance-

Signed-
A totally confused fan of TreasureNet.

Ditto - what he said. :thumbsup: :notworthy: :notworthy::notworthy:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EdT

Listen ... I prayed many times to my God and my Saints to help me in a trasure research , but nothing . Only my knowledge and my capability helped me . Also , I felt how They helped me when I prayed to keep me safe to be able to see again my family . Maybe was psihologicaly , but who knows ?

And , come closer to whisper something ... The Real de Tayopa was and is in Chihuahua ... he he he .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa in Durango ?

fail.jpg

Also , I respect your choice . You can name it as you like . It's yours .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EdT

For the moment , take the mountain of rock . :coffee2:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, we are all happy you found Tayopa wherever it is………yet please allow our padrino, Sr Don Jose and the esteemed Señor Oro to enjoy their Tayopa, even if they are wrong……..
Since it is to remain secret, known only to you, although you cannot find it again without the daughter taking you there, assuming she knows; all is safe and by allowing Señors Don Jose y Oro to foolishly believe they know the location, yours is safe from their seeking it.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EdT

Do any of ya'll actually believe that there is a chance that I may be the Beast...

I believe you would be , in the morning or in the evening , playing and adding things to your shadow .

Or am I jest a raving lunatic
huh.gif

No , you are not a raving , you are a funny :tongue3:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EdT

Of course you are the Both . We know this .

The knowledge , the culture and the behavior make the characters . I would say how the Messiah and the Beast are Both rolled in ... us . We have to try to be Messiah all the time , but and Beast when the circumstance needs .

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, do NOT speak for God, and Jesus is our Lord and Savior…….when Jesus returns again, He will have no need for earthly riches……
There will come before Jesus return, a false messiah, who will be embraced by the jews and who will obtain all the lost riches as spoken by several prophets.
This is not a theologic forum and I will stop here. But recall the words of scripture, God will NOT be mocked. God acts in God's time and do not be fooled.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EdT

" A cloudy day on Tayopa , Chihuahua , Mexico " is the name of this picture .

Tayopa.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The document on Tayopa that Flipper found in the Archives in the Vatican, states " On the 7 th of March, from The Cerro Minaca in Chihuahua, the setting sun will be setting over Tayopa ------" Proven to be True.

That is almost due West, yet Durango is Almost due south ?????

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, you have a unique ability to ignore and bend facts to create your own reality…..
What the heck do secret societies have to do with this?
Who exactly is your God Ed T?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps I was missing something, we were talking of Tayopa………while it is true and I agree the world is completely screwed by the secret (and satanic) societies, this is about Tayopa……….Ed T, the enigma, are you screwing with us?

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Ed-
The real issue here is 1) Don Jose has pretty much shown us every possible point of verification that he has found the TRUE Tayopa just shy of giving the location of its actual opening (smart move) and, 2) you haven't given one single piece of proof outside of some rock on eBay. What else can you tell/show us to prove to us you have at least some semblance of sanity? I'm promise you I'm not trying to insult but you do have this tendency to talk in circles. I don't expect an exact location of course, but maybe tell us the complete story of how you came to find whatever it is you found (a mine?), what you saw with your own eyes, and what clues/landmarks/etc you have that seem to match up to the legend of Tayopa.

Thank you in advance-
J.A.A.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ed, the what if game has no end, actual or hypothetically, so I don't play it too often, but I am playing it on the possible connection with Tayopa, andthe Victorio Peak's original deposit of bars, and to explain the supposed Priest found in it..t, however ??????

Drink your coffee before it gets cold, but if you have been in Mexico you often drank it cold on the trai, some timeswarming it up with the coals of the fire used for heating your Tortillas.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed, have you found any of the other 18 mines at Tayopa ??? 4 at my Tayopa, 14 to go.
Los Ninos, Los Remedioa, Oroche, and ????, not yet identified.

Nesafe "Tasters choice" instant, have to hide it, the Mexicans love it.

We Often roasted Our Mexican hill coffee beans orselves. Frying pan full of sugar then when melted ross in the coffee beans. You end up a solid mass that you have to grind up. Blacer then yer soul for depreciating your Father- but ok, has a strong taste both from the caramelized sugar ,

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread