tayopa, legend or reality ...?

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Gossamer said:
Its a good thing I'm blonde, that way I can blame it on that...

Oro: Comes as a shock to me. I wouldn't have credited it on a hard-money bet. But something of the sort you describe does exist in the Superstitions.
Outrageous, from my viewpoint. Absolutely outrageous.

Jack... are you saying that a cave with mayan carvings does exist in the Sups?
Or that it doesn't
I'm sure its a blonde thing so bear with me.
Janiece

Janiece: Yeah. Saying that it does. Sometimes reality insists on doing REALLY stupid things.

Jack

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:o Wow! That would be so cool to see! I do not understand your remark about reality doing stupid things....perhaps I was not meant to though, that works as well. lol Really exciting thing to hear though!

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Cyn... you and I need a map here.. I can't figure it out either.
Jack, just for fun... how do you know? Hints? It would be really interesting for my docu, I'm trying to pull together.
Janiece

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gossamer said:
Jack, just for fun... how do you know? Hints? It would be really interesting for my docu, I'm trying to pull together.
Janiece

Correct me if I'm wrong Highmountain, but at one time I believe you implied that you had at least "some" remote viewing ability didn't you?

Gossamer - I believe if you go back and take a look at Oro's question and request, he gives a general area and outline of what he was hoping HM could do a "reading" on. From the sound of it, he appears to suspect there is something to the story of the Mayan-like carvings and crystal skull.

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Gossamer said:
Janiece

Gossamer: I'd far rather you simply don't believe me than to go into the matter. Din't intend to post it public when I brought it up to Oro... figured on an email exchange. Don't know what came over me.

Disregard pls,

Gracias,
Jack

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
OK... I'm disregarding.
Cubfan... I also do some RVing... or at least I have been trained in it. Any interesting reading of late?
;D Janiece

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Oroblanco said:
I am also quite SHOCKED at you amigos! Tossing around such PROFANITY here in a Treasure Hunters' forum! (You know exactly what nasty, dirty, four-letter word I am referring to - it starts with "W" and ends in "K"!) Please try to keep our conversation clean, remember there are young minds present, even if no young folks! ::) ;D :D :wink:

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your shocked friend,
Oroblanco

Unfortunately Oro,
The young minds present,
would only be offended if and when they found out what that word means.
Then they would add a few choice words as adjectives in addition to our names for having brought it up.

LOL
Thom

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gossamer said:
OK... I'm disregarding.
Cubfan... I also do some RVing... or at least I have been trained in it. Any interesting reading of late?
;D Janiece

Haven't had a chance to get to that e-text book you gave me the link to, but I definitely will! Still reading "The Marvelous Country" by Samuel Cozzens and really enjoying it. Lots of really great vivid descriptions of native american ruins and such from the 1870's as he spent time travelling throughout New Mexico and Arizona - an easy read and well worth it imho.

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
I found a couple of really old books and I'm checking them out.. anything interesting I will let you know.
Janiece

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Cubfan64 said:
Gossamer said:
OK... I'm disregarding.
;D Janiece

Haven't had a chance to get to that e-text book you gave me the link to, but I definitely will! Still reading "The Marvelous Country" by Samuel Cozzens and really enjoying it. Lots of really great vivid descriptions of native american ruins and such from the 1870's as he spent time travelling throughout New Mexico and Arizona - an easy read and well worth it imho.

Cubfan: Cozzens is a good'un. Only whiteman interviews and personal interactions and observations of old Red Shirt I've ever come across.

The H Ross Brown and Daniel Ellis Conner tomes are good stuff also.

Jack

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Highmountain said:
Cubfan64 said:
Gossamer said:
OK... I'm disregarding.
;D Janiece

Cubfan: Cozzens is a good'un. Only whiteman interviews and personal interactions and observations of old Red Shirt I've ever come across.

Jack

I'm really enjoying the Cozzens book alot! It's extremely "readable" and although I'm sure there's plenty of embelishment and storytelling going on, I think there's still alot of value in his descriptions of the areas he visits and people he meets. It reminds me of what it would be like to come across an old-timer's journal of his travels.

I keep finding myself wishing the ability to take photo's were around at that time as I would love to be able to see many of the things he was witness to - despite the fact that his observations and descriptions are very good.

I'll have to look into H Ross Brown and Daniel Ellis Conner as well. It's refreshing to get a firsthand account from someone who sounds like just an average "Joe."

Thanks for the recommendations and Gossamer, if you do come across anything good you think I might be interested in, please let me know.

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Cubfan64 said:
Highmountain said:
Cubfan64 said:
Gossamer said:
OK... I'm disregarding.
;D Janiece

Jack

I'm really enjoying the Cozzens book alot! It's extremely "readable" and although I'm sure there's plenty of embelishment and storytelling going on, I think there's still alot of value in his descriptions of the areas he visits and people he meets. It reminds me of what it would be like to come across an old-timer's journal of his travels.

I keep finding myself wishing the ability to take photo's were around at that time as I would love to be able to see many of the things he was witness to - despite the fact that his observations and descriptions are very good.

I'll have to look into H Ross Brown and Daniel Ellis Conner as well. It's refreshing to get a firsthand account from someone who sounds like just an average "Joe."

Thanks for the recommendations and Gossamer, if you do come across anything good you think I might be interested in, please let me know.

Glad you're liking it. I'm not so sure how much he embellished things except for the shenanigans of 'Jimmy' or whatever the man's name was. I spent a lot of time looking for his Mangas stronghold once and eventually found it more-or-less as Cozzens described it.

Jack

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
ya ya ya deert and rocks , lots of rock and no treasure in sight ....lol bad day dont ask ....lol ...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
the blindbowman said:
ya ya ya deert and rocks , lots of rock and no treasure in sight ....lol bad day dont ask ....lol ...

and just how did you know I was gonna ask? :wink: I will attempt not to since you said not to. :-X

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
sheeesh...why didn't I think to just ask anyway even tho he said not to? lol Good to see you again Oro!

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Real de Tayopa said:
OHIO PRRPS: Remote viewers eh? Wnanna play? I already know what and where, it is still untouched. See what you can do. I promise to be honest on any results .

Don Jose de La Mancha

Just a quickie. It ain't where I'd be looking, doen't even look good compared to a lot of what's in the pic. But it's what comes
J

Edit: I've got nothing invested so I'm not concerned about being WAY off.

Attachments

• Toyopa.jpg
    Toyopa.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 374

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
damn, haven't even tried RVing in several years... LOL The way I was trained is that we don't 'see' the target (its sealed in an envelope) and then go thru steps to to 'veiw' it.
So I will think upon this, and get back to you... this is fun.
HighMountain, what did you circle?
Janiece

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Gossamer said:
damn, haven't even tried RVing in several years... LOL The way I was trained is that we don't 'see' the target (its sealed in an envelope) and then go thru steps to to 'veiw' it.
So I will think upon this, and get back to you... this is fun.
HighMountain, what did you circle?
Janiece

Janiece: The lower right extremity of the lighted portion of the vertical face 75-100 feet above the slough.

Jack

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread