tayopa, legend or reality ...?

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Gossamer said:
LOL.. I understand, but I'm just not sure 'why' you circled it, bear with me, I'm curious why you zoomed in on that spot and how it relates to RVing... or not.

Its odd, nearly everything on this forum reflects in the other list I'm part of, strange coincidences.

http://www.scientificexploration.org/jse/abstracts/v13n1a5.php
Janiece

Janiece: What I do isn't exactly RV. Probably doesn't qualify as anything worth going into in detail. Jose posted a sort of 'challenge', I gave it five minutes. Nothing much more to say on the matter.

Jose: Acknowledged. I'll see if the mood strikes me to give it more later.

Gracias,
Jack

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
ask me that question when were setting by the camp fire some day Oro ...we will have the time then ...

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Oh this is fun, lol... all I got was Tropic of Cancer, and I don't know why.
I don't know about longitudes so I can't tell what that is.
Janiece

ps I haven't done RVing since the class four yrs ago

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
This is gettting very odd, I'm listening to a web cast of someone describing going through a 'portal' and he is going into great detail.
What is the question Oro?
Janiece

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman wrote:
when were setting by the camp fire some day

Very good amigo, I look forward to it! :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Does anyone here (among those who experiment with remote-viewing or similar) ever try looking back through time? There is a historical question that has 'bugged' me for many years, and it is NOT possible to get an answer empirically, the only possible method would be via remote-viewing or find a time machine. Just curious of course, if anyone would like to try to answer this question send me a PM? I will send you the location and date/time as close as I can get it. I can tell you there is no treasure involved and no possible "wrong" answer, nor is it any kind of a "test". Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Hi Oro:

Are we talking 50 years? 150? 1150?

Is the time period one where the person doing it might have an artifact lying around contemporary with the time in question?

I have a notion Cynagal could do it for you one way or another. She's almost the only one among the regulars on the thread who could.

Jack

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
Well I am not sure how much information to give out, which might "color" the results. If a person is expecting to see something in particular, they might see what they expect. If giving out too much info is not a problem, I can sure post the whole thing openly - though it is very far off-topic.

The time period is 1800s, in the USA, and there is a fair chance that some of us might well have an artifact from this particular historical event. The exact location and date-time will be by PM only. (I can tell you we are not talking about 1963, Dealy Plaza in Dallas! ::) :o However this would be another great exercise in remote-viewing for answers IMHO.)
Oroblanco
was the event the calf. gold rush ...

or are you talking about a event within the gold rush say the dutchmans death bed acount ...? dick homles iis bad he cant get waltz to tell him where the mine is , he is squeceing waltz's fingers trying to force waltz to tell him .. waltz is lol he knows dick can hert him now .. ....sorry what were you saying Oro...?

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Oroblanco said:
Well I am not sure how much information to give out, which might "color" the results. If a person is expecting to see something in particular, they might see what they expect. If giving out too much info is not a problem, I can sure post the whole thing openly - though it is very far off-topic.

The time period is 1800s, in the USA, and there is a fair chance that some of us might well have an artifact from this particular historical event. The exact location and date-time will be by PM only. (I can tell you we are not talking about 1963, Dealy Plaza in Dallas! ::) :o However this would be another great exercise in remote-viewing for answers IMHO.)
Oroblanco

If the year's 1858 let me know if you like by PM and I'll spend more time on it. If it's some other year I'm not your man.

Jack

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOPIC

TreasureNet Forum > Treasure Hunting > Treasure Legends > Tayopa

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
lol ...you all most got it dude ,, you delite your post , not everyones ....lol

respectly i agree fully

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Real de Tayopa said:
OHIO PRRPS: Remote viewers eh? Wnanna play? I already know what and where, it is still untouched. See what you can do. I promise to be honest on any results .

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nice piece of real estate. Someone mentioned on another thread recently that Nino Cochise [One Hundred Years in the Life of Nino Cochise, E Kenney Griffith] also mentioned Tayopa, though most of his memories involved a gold mine the Apache called Sno Ta Hay, same as the namesake in the Lost Adams legend.

I'm wondering if Sno Ta Hay and Tayopa mightn't be in relatively close proximity to one another.

Anyone familiar with the Nino Cochise tome? My copy's buried in boxes of books.

Jack

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Jack,
In the book, Nino Cochise does use the phrase "Sno ta hay" several times in describing the location and source of Geronimos gold. I would sure be interested to know just when he and Griffith put that manuscript together. Nino Cochise is burried in Tombsone Az.
Bill

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Bill96 said:
Jack,
In the book, Nino Cochise does use the phrase "Sno ta hay" several times in describing the location and source of Geronimos gold. I would sure be interested to know just when he and Griffith put that manuscript together. Nino Cochise is burried in Tombsone Az.
Bill

Hi Bill:

Hopefully someone will know the answer. I don't, but I believe Nino Cochise related the story to Griffith a lot earlier than I'd supposed at one time. Somewhere a few years ago I came across a reference somewhere that parts of it were actually published several decades before the 1970ish publication. Might have been the Albuquerque Journal archives.

Interesting to know Nino's buried in Tombstone. Any idea the date on the gravestone?

Here's about all I could turn up on a search about the book, references and availability:

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/article-preview?article_id=10348

http://www.thehighchaparral.com/library2.htm
http://snipurl.com/2a6d6 [www_thehighchaparral_com]

http://www.paysonroundup.com/section/rimreview/story/20544
http://snipurl.com/2a6d7 [www_paysonroundup_com]

Nino married the Golden Bird, the daughter of the Tarahumari chief. They had no children, as Nino's wife was killed by Mexican cavalry during a battle with Nino's warriors.

As the years passed, many members of the band left Pa-Gotzin-Kay to live in the outside world. Finally, Nino himself accepted employment first as a bodyguard for a wealthy mine owner from Magdalena, Mexico. He soon found himself in California where he worked in the movie industry, but finding the film industry not to his liking, he learned to fly a plane and even did some crop dusting.

Nino lived to be over 100 years old and counted among his friends many of the greats of Hollywood, as well as President Teddy Roosevelt. He made the transition from bronco Apache to a respected member of white society, learned to fly a plane, and even saw astronauts walk on the moon.

A. Kenny Griffith who wrote his biography called Nino Cochise "The most outstanding male Indian I have ever met." No doubt! The genes of leadership run strong in the Chiricahui.

http://www.amazon.com/Hundred-Cochi...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211498331&sr=1-2
http://snipurl.com/2a6dc [www_amazon_com]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/051502838X/ref=dp_olp_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1211498331&sr=1-1
http://snipurl.com/2a6di [www_amazon_com]

I explained my views on the Nino Cochise story on another thread a couple of days ago and why I hold those views. The Nino tome was the first lead to discovering a lot of truths verifiable by other official sources of the various activities in Mexico he describes.

Edit: Bill: It's also interesting to note that nowhere in the Nino Cochise tome is even oblique mention of the fact Sno Ta Hay was [and is] an integral part of another legend and the name Nana gave James Street to write in his legendary ledger. No mention of the fact Brewer, Tenney, Street and Gray were associated with a a legend of a lost gold mine. In fact, for decades following the publication evidently nobody pieced the two together at all.

Considering the fact that at the time of the 1971 publication that association would have sold a lot more books than actually happened, to me, this argues strongly Griffith and Nino Cochise weren't aware of the El Paso Herald John Brewer stories, the Brewer side of the Frank Dobie tome, any connection at all with the Lost Adams legend.

Jack

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Surprising to hear that anyone is still quoting "Nino Cochise". Hard to find a real Apache who believes he is the real thing, but anything is possible.

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
tonight after watching those post vanish i set in a chair thinking about what i have risk and what i have found , what a total confusion of legends mix into a total mess ..

then i said to my self all you need to do is lay it out and see what you have that is suported by evidence and facts .

i beleive the site 4 is the seven caves of chicomoztoc ,the catcoms , dated back into the 13,000Bc when the flood took place and the tribes vanision into the earth ,into the catcoms ,,,i have found 3 enterences , two are mine shafts ,one is some kind of old Kiva ladders or Wooden Indian log ladders i know it goes downward into something below ...i have define 6 out of 7 caves , and a ball cort ,the remains of a old church ....

after i set back and looked at the evidence and facts ...one thing remains clear

i have defined a site where all of these things can be found call this site anything you want . so many have called it diffrent things threw the years .. seven caves . catcoms , chicomoztoc, tayopa, sombrero mine the LDM ...

but one thing is clear .. i have define site #4

there are over 35 pionts of interest at site #4

i have bit almost everything i own that i could find what started the legends and i am sure i have ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Jeff of Pa wrote:
TOPIC

TreasureNet Forum > Treasure Hunting > Treasure Legends > Tayopa

Message received, offending posts will be removed pronto.
Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread