TAYOPA

lobo9282

May 29, 2006
payson
Detector(s) used
gold master || soon mxt 300
to my few friends here i am finally going to nacori chico for an extended stay 6 months to a year , in the past 2 years i have been doing information gathering from locals and family and small excusions, definately a courior route used by jesuites exotic caves opal mines but more important a small village with smelters and apache relatives describe an uprising and killing of spaniards here tayopa? maybe maybe not but the ore samples i have gotten along with several artifacts are impressive along with family members and a guide or two i will be exploring this area i have seen documents from tayopa from nacori chico im diving head first into this venture i may have found something

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning LOBO: As I have mentioned, there are three Tayopas, no ! is in the area that you are going to, it still hasn't been found. LUCK, if I can be of any help, please ask away. For starters go to -->

http://www.historyhuntersinternational.org/

Scroll down to Tayopa, left side , "Most replied topics, go to pp # 28, scroll down to Melkisedek. He lives in Madera and is actively searching for Tayopa #1 near Guaynopa /Guaynopita.

His em is [email protected]. but he is Mexican, not Japanese. Tell him that I gave you his em address.

He has invited me several times to join him. While you are there, enjoy my postings on tayopa and it's search. from page one.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I would love any photos of any documents by the Jesuits on Tayopa from the records in Nacori Chico, patricularily on births etc..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread