TC is going to France to find treasure!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
FRENCH Connection said:
I Hear there are alot of distractions at the biatches.. LOL, But my buddy said the are overated.
I dont think a short guy, with a farmers tan (wont be joining in on the nudity at the beaches part either), speaking bad french, with a Texas accent, and swinging a detector has much to worry about.

watch out for those walls you might walk into

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I am in Varambon havent got to dig yet Done some small village touring the food is to die for, Cerdon is better than I thought, the hills are like CLORADO and the towns are just like you would see in a WWII movie very narrow streets and alies, American girls are much prettier, But there are some exceptions No pictures to load and share yet
Try and post agien soon Meditranian tommorrow digging by wed through next sun. If you can imagine living in a house that youd see in a WWII movie that the troops were rolling through, thats where im staying except in the tower of the home. Its very cool,

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so very happy for you that your having a great time keep doing it and cant wait to see the pics! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread