Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, it seems that more than a few of us are having trouble with our orders... >:(

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Yep you have to take them candy or something so they will keep ordering for you.

Cat

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I Bring them candy...eye candy that is. You guys ever see Reno 911? I ware shorts just like that one cop and the tellers just throw all their silver at me. The problem is it is more like "here take it please just get away from here with those shorts." Hey what ever scares them into giving up their silver. Haha.

-Golden Silver

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear Cat...but can it have something to do with the number of boxes you order ?

I recall you go through ten or more a week; easy.

Just a thought.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Damn thats a bummer Cat , hopefully this teller gets on the ball for ya... best of luck and happy holidays, Ed

golden silver said:
I Bring them candy...eye candy that is. You guys ever see Reno 911? I ware shorts just like that one cop and the tellers just throw all their silver at me. The problem is it is more like "here take it please just get away from here with those shorts." Hey what ever scares them into giving up their silver. Haha.

-Golden Silver

Lmao , hehhehe hey whatever it takes to get the silver ... kudos that is a funny post , Ed

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nope I only get two a week from this teller. She is very laid back (nice for lazy) and low key. Takes her forever to do anything. She is serious about putting ordering off til the last min and missing the order. She told me she figured I had more important things to do with my time right now. She called me at home to let me know so I would not drive down to the bank for nothing. She was sorry she did not get it done but they changed their computer system and she has not been able to get it working right yet. I told her not to worry but it was messing up my totals for the year and the year is almost over so if I don't get any boxes I will never catch up with LJ let alone beat her. LOL So she said she would order me six boxes next week. I have another bank that orders for me two boxes every week. That is all I am getting for the whole summer. Last winter I was getting forty boxes a week. I don't want to do that any more. It is to much to do. Ten is fine but all I need is one a week if I get 200 in it like that one box. Fat chance.

HH
Cat

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cat J said:
I told her not to worry but it was messing up my totals for the year and the year is almost over so if I don't get any boxes I will never catch up with LJ let alone beat her.

I'm sure she cares deeply about your totals. And she was probably like 'Who the *@#$ is LJ???'.

OP
OP
Cat J

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
I think what happened was she is always asking me if I found anything in the boxes and I made the mistake of telling her about the 200 box. She said she was going to start ordering them for herself now. Bet she took mine home. LOL

HH
Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread