Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting concept.my friend.:coffee2::coffee2:

The Knights Tour......from Rennes Le Chateau....to La Rochelle....to Arthur's Seat.....to the Noav Scotia Coast...and finally into Lake Champlain

2 Parchments
2 Paintings
2 Texts with Stennos
2 Troves and 2 Locations

Imagine.....I was even stupid enough to email the Laginas to try to get them to take off from Petter Amundsen's research and allow me to finish their game there......

Fred Nolan would have been relieved from the evidence I derived from the Nolan Cross.....

Their Tour would have been more epic than ever there and then worth the 13 mil they spent

We could have made 100 more episodes from these discoveries and been well to do and busy with interviews and books, documentary movies and such.....

But that's OK....

I am not one to beg for someone's attention for too long......

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14:
Drinks

:coffee2:
Coffee and Donuts

:happy1::happy1::happy1:

AND A MOVIE

I might get a ten minute spot in this one with a chance at a full doc afterwards.....they publish as well

http://knightstemplarmovie.com

Upnorth42

Sep 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to toss in a few things for what its worth.

The "Overton Stone" is not the Yarmouth stone. It is a completely different stone. The Yarmouth stone is what used to be known as the Runic stone and the Fletcher stone. Its at the local museum as far as I know. I saw it there many years ago. There is supposedly another stone that has vanished over the years. The Overton stone although in southern NS is actually more correctly identified as being located at the extreme western end of the province. The Overton stone is on the ocean facing side. The other two stones were found on the Yarmouth harbour side.

I'm also wondering why everyone ignores the letters HS and the numbers 06 07 that are also on the Overton stone. No one ever offers a theory on that. I have posted a photo of that in another thread on here. It was ignored when the Oak Island guys were visiting. I can repost that photo on here if anyone wants to see it. Edit: I see you did mention the numbers in your reply. I missed that. My theory is they mean High School 06 07 as in Class of 06 07.

My personal view is that the Overton Stone is a fake. I'm undecided about the other two. All these stones were found within a few kilometres of each other.

Tom

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to toss in a few things for what its worth.

The "Overton Stone" is not the Yarmouth stone. It is a completely different stone. The Yarmouth stone is what used to be known as the Runic stone and the Fletcher stone. Its at the local museum as far as I know. I saw it there many years ago. There is supposedly another stone that has vanished over the years. The Overton stone although in southern NS is actually more correctly identified as being located at the extreme western end of the province. The Overton stone is on the ocean facing side. The other two stones were found on the Yarmouth harbour side.

I'm also wondering why everyone ignores the letters HS and the numbers 06 07 that are also on the Overton stone. No one ever offers a theory on that. I have posted a photo of that in another thread on here. It was ignored when the Oak Island guys were visiting. I can repost that photo on here if anyone wants to see it. Edit: I see you did mention the numbers in your reply. I missed that. My theory is they mean High School 06 07 as in Class of 06 07.

Notice the way these are made....not an H but a path....and not an S but more like a T with a swirly S shaped top.....look closely.....the S is clearly crooked and doesn't follow the way the rest was carved if it is an S. It would be foolish to ignore the obvious addition of the stem of the T.
Ancient Knights Templar and Aboriginal Rock CarvingSigNumbers.jpg
Imagine the voyages of Samuel D' Champlain in 1606 and 1607....one to Nova Scotia in 06....the bottom left of the swirling H making its start at the stone carving there and swirling around into Mahone Bay at OI, and then into the Bedford Barrens....to set the other carvings

Then the one in 07 would be the explorations made into the St. Lawrence Seaway and straight down into Lake Champlain.....

My personal view is that the Overton Stone is a fake. I'm undecided about the other two. All these stones were found within a few kilometres of each other.

Tom

Another stone nearby was documented called the Yarmouth Stone, and found by me to be clearly involved in the effort to return these troves to Jerusalem......this is just to the East of Acre....In Palestine

Yarmouth Carvings.jpg Cryptic Desert.jpg

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other carvings found at the Bayers Lake Mystery Walls look like other terrain to be recognized as well...this time in the area surrounding Rennes Le Chateau....

LOOK !

View attachment 1341953

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the Herm Stone from New Ross Dennis Parada Found.......next to the blueprint and layout of the Chapel of Mary Magdalene

View attachment 1341954

Proving the site was a replication of the Chapel in Rennes....a place established by Champlain while they worked their 06 and 07 missions, demolishing their Chateau and burying the stones and possibly other things

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So did the "Templar Vault Found" in the title peter out? Just curious as now it seems Eldo has taken over the thread with a cave that has been visited many times....Is it time to change the title of the thread yet?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hijacking :BangHead: Not just this site but the new land owner is trying to take over the New Ross site for his own. He is not making any new friends there. He knows nothing about treasure hunting but thinks he can dig up any treasure under his land and keep it. Ya we got a New Bee and that is a pain in the xxx. Well we are still working at the site and things are still on track but moving slow. When you are working with the big boys things move when they have the time. No Singlestack , The Templar Vault is still there and we are doing what we can to get it dug up.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides ...... neither Dennis nor I feel that there is a "Highjacking" of a thread, if there is more info added to help corroborate the evidence there in New Ross.

So the next time you think that the goodies found all over Nova Scotia are from different people...remember that there are sites that are interconnected and lay along a certain path of events along a timeline.

The more evidence proving the French and Templar orders were there, and the more the likenesses are shown together, the more there is a chance to see their efforts as being dedicated to the holy mission in Arcadia......

....whereas the Sinclairs and the English who testified against and robbed the Templar's, sent voyages here to search for their troves, based on a testimony of a single Templar on trial in England. That is why he made the voyage....

Not for God, Not For The Honor.....but to scavenge for the relics they were told to possess.

So to see now a known and convicted criminal tied to BBC, Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew, the Crown of England....a man who drives their grromed around for a living, Nevil Sinclair, move into taking control of the New Ross site, and that the permission to allow Prometheus and History Channel film there is due to this person's influences is a sick gut wrenching blow to the effort made by Dennis.

I for one am very interested in these areas, as to the fact that the Sinclairs seem to be so die hard at using ONE SITE to prove their theory, yet there is truly no solid evidence to place a name on that area's builders.......

There is a way to prove it is another original group altogether, and for them to go to New Ross, and find nothing, scares me even more, as they will then try to even silence the evidence that may prove French of origin a part of their wandering "Mystery of the Sinclair" theory....

Imagine that.....this is all an attempt at political ends,

that props one family up for their Queen, covering up their sickness with Religious Troves used as a veil,

and leaves the entire History of Canada, the US, Arcadia, The KJV of the Bible, and other fine efforts of Literary and Scientific Arts to the drivel spun in this show.

As if Petter Amundsen didn't already show them who Francis Bacon was.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now Kel Hancock is getting involved....with Blockhouse Productions.....claiming to have been there researching over Dennis's site......

Another Gig Jumper to say the least.....Scavengers looking for content having work out their Oak Island theories IMO

"Sinclairs" were not involved. You're right out of your mind. A young married couple that I know personally bought the property- on their own. Film crews were there this summer and members of Blockhouse were involved with that. But none of it has anything to do with the bullshit you are spreading. Oh...and mineral rights that your bumbuddy was whining about...total lies. The only claims anywhere near the site are held by a Canadian corporation. Easily checked in Provincial records.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To set things straight, we own all the mineral rights under and around New Ross and have had them for 4 years under Patrick Whelman name our partner. This year we went to buy more mineral rights in another part of Nova Scotia and we had to change our name on the claims to Finders Keepers and redo some of the paper work. We did tell this to Tim and we would give him the new claim numbers when we got them. If you check the records now you will see we still own them :tongue3:. NO ONE will be digging at New Ross but Finders Keepers. lets see who's laughing now.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:

Upnorth42

Sep 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hI Finders Keepers, how about Treasure Trove rights ?

The Nova Scotia treasure trove act was repealed and all licenses expired on December 31st, 2010. The only exception to this is Oak Island.

If you find treasure or almost anything of cultural interest it belongs to the government. This is the same government who pondered taking away a beer bottle someone found in the ocean. In the end they did allow the guy to keep the old bottle of beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread