Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...so you actually saw, with your own eyes, these tunnels and rooms? Or were they 'found' by dowsing?

Assuming that whatever structure you found is, in fact, the remains of an actual structure, what leads you to the conclusion that it is a church?

Do yourself a favour. Google 'confirmation bias'.

Cause it seems to be designed exactly like the one that began the whole mystery of Arcadia/Acadia .....Rennes Le Chateau......just like the design of the Bayers Lake Mystery Walls actually.

Helm Stone.jpg The Herm Stone from New Ross and the blueprint of the Chapel of Mary Magdalene in Rennes Le Chateau in France....the markings are the same and the shape is the exact same.

scissor handle.JPG The Bayers Lake Mystery Walls feature a carving of an unknown nature

Rennes Le Chateau.jpg Again this is the layout from above of the general vicinity surrounding Rennes Le Chateau.....the ridges and reliefs are signatures and are replicated in the granite at Bayers Lake

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1390020 View attachment 1390021 In the first picture of New Ross #1 is the Templar Castle and #2 is the Templar Chapel.

So what came first the chicken or the egg and in this case what castle was built first,
The New Ross Castle or the Rosslyn Castle.

1, Both sites are built on a mountain.
2, Both sites have water on 3 sides.
3, Both sites have ley lines going through the Castle.
4, Both sites have ley lines going through the Chapel.
5, Both sites have a tunnel running down hill from Chapel to Castle.
6, Both sites have the Chapel up hill above the Castle.
7, Both sites have ground higher above the Chapel.
8, At Both sites you can look north from the higher ground and see a volcano or fault line.
9, Both have Ross in their names . New Ross and Rosslyn

Did the Templars travel to the new world and look for a mountain, with Ley Lines, and water on 3 sides, with higher ground above the castle site with volcanos to the north. Or did the New Ross site come first and the Templars / Masons look for a location that was close to what was built in the new world. After all they knew the land in Europe and to locate a site in Roslyn would be easier than looking for a site in the new world. In a few months we will have the answer to this question.

Another question.....?

Was this possibly designed along the layout of the location of Charing Cross along the Thames and in the Center of London, as it related to where New Ross was placed along the Gold River in Nova Scotia?

Charing Cross - Wikipedia.jpg

Could this be a redesign and a "New London" in Nova Scotia, as seen by Francis Bacon in his works, The New Atlantis?

charing cross.jpg

The other facts were shown to hold sequences designed specifically by Bacon.....Oak Island was found by Petter Amundsen to hold rocks buried to reveal a larger tree of life from the Nolan Cross, as described in Bacon's work in Shakespeare.

The Parchments found in Rennes had matching NOIS carvings in Vermont at the base of the cliff, the Books of Shakespeare and the Books of Revelations all had their involvement with Bacon, and there is a large Vector carving in Vermont that has the letters FB in the center of it......all signs that he was here along with Samuel D' Champlain.

How else could we get passages in the Bible called the Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Parable of the Pearl? And the Bottomless Pit and the Behemoth from the Pit?? The 90' stone sounded heavy to me....lol...complete with a lure and a null filled cipher designed by Francis Bacon himself......

A firely smoke arose from the Bottomless Pit and consumed them......namely the four that were consumed that day from the release of a chamber filled with a certain chemical known to Alchemists like Bacon and Dee.

EVERY PART has the signature of Bacon and the Captain that was at the helm was Champlain.......they were the original Rosicrucian Order.....and King Henry had just recently discovered in an excavation that most amazing part that began the whole thing in France.....

The reason we are here, the reason was to hide something very important away from a certain sect.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another question.....?

Was this possibly designed along the layout of the location of Charing Cross along the Thames and in the Center of London, as it related to where New Ross was placed along the Gold River in Nova Scotia?

View attachment 1390957

Could this be a redesign and a "New London" in Nova Scotia, as seen by Francis Bacon in his works, The New Atlantis?

View attachment 1390963

The other facts were shown to hold sequences designed specifically by Bacon.....Oak Island was found by Petter Amundsen to hold rocks buried to reveal a larger tree of life from the Nolan Cross, as described in Bacon's work in Shakespeare.

The Parchments found in Rennes had matching NOIS carvings in Vermont at the base of the cliff, the Books of Shakespeare and the Books of Revelations all had their involvement with Bacon, and there is a large Vector carving in Vermont that has the letters FB in the center of it......all signs that he was here along with Samuel D' Champlain.

How else could we get passages in the Bible called the Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Parable of the Pearl? And the Bottomless Pit and the Behemoth from the Pit?? The 90' stone sounded heavy to me....lol...complete with a lure and a null filled cipher designed by Francis Bacon himself......

A firely smoke arose from the Bottomless Pit and consumed them......namely the four that were consumed that day from the release of a chamber filled with a certain chemical known to Alchemists like Bacon and Dee.

EVERY PART has the signature of Bacon and the Captain that was at the helm was Champlain.......they were the original Rosicrucian Order.....and King Henry had just recently discovered in an excavation that most amazing part that began the whole thing in France.....

The reason we are here, the reason was to hide something very important away from a certain sect.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the fact that Finderkeeper was not truthful in his statement that he did indeed find a Templar Vault as he stated in the beginning of this thread.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This all leads me to believe there is something there......but if you think someone was laying rock walls all over the countryside then OK.....

He has them all over his site.....and there are numerous discoveries there of tunnels and channels as well as underground chambers found on detectors and scanners.....

Dennis has shown off his equipment on the show before....he's real and the site is real.....

Why would he make a story up and publicize the site, if he was expecting the Heritage Dept to review it all? If he was lying and he called the Heritage Dept and the College they would reject his findings ....

Instead they are listening to his finds.

He's found a legitimate site that was extensive in its design and the fact it predates any known settlers that came there, and is not on the map of previous settler's plots, it shows that it was pre 1600's

That's basically leaves it to :

Pirates
Portugese/Spanish Explorers
French Explorers
Norse/Viking Explorers
or Sinclair's Explorations

Even the Templars could have made it to the new world.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This all leads me to believe there is something there......but if you think someone was laying rock walls all over the countryside then OK.....

He has them all over his site.....and there are numerous discoveries there of tunnels and channels as well as underground chambers found on detectors and scanners.....

Dennis has shown off his equipment on the show before....he's real and the site is real.....

Why would he make a story up and publicize the site, if he was expecting the Heritage Dept to review it all? If he was lying and he called the Heritage Dept and the College they would reject his findings ....

He's found a legitimate site that was extensive in its design and the fact it predates any known settlers that came there, and is not on the map of previous settler's plots, it shows that it was pre 1600's

That's basically leaves it to :

Pirates
Portugese/Spanish Explorers
French Explorers
Norse/Viking Explorers
or Sinclair's Explorations

Even the Templars could have made it to the new world.

Please then confirm Finderkeeper's claim to have found an actual Templar Vault.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please then confirm Finderkeeper's claim to have found an actual Templar Vault.

Why....does he owe you something you feel justified in asking me to accomodate for you?

Anyone can see here there are underground foundation stones and tunnels from Joan Hope's book alone

.....what Finder's Keepers holds for Intellectual Property and any Due Diligence in research in the New Ross mystery is his business, not mine.....

And certainly not the business of Scott Wolters, Doug Crowell, or Kel Hancock from the Blockhouse and Oak Island Compendium.

For him to share anything beyond that is a gift to everyone here....so stop challenging him acting like you are trying to have him removed from the site....

It doesnt take a Full Stack CPU Engineer to be able to search Google for a Templar Hooked X in the Gold River that leads to new Ross......get it Singlestack Wonder....?

There is a ton of info out there and your attacks are extinguishing that fire, with attacks on a single statement that doesnt fit your expected results?

I think he's explained the situation quite completely, actually showing us the affair over a long period of time with consistent updates every season, despite both gig jumpers online, and in the real world that have tried to bump him off his site.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Could be Pennsylvanians. They built miles of rock walls. Mostly to stop hitting them with plows.

Stone_wall.jpg

Stone_Walls-2.jpg

stacked.jpg

Come to think of it - they also lined dug wells with stone!

And Temple University is in Pennsylvania!

(Announcer)
"A University in Pennsylvania named 'Temple'?"

"Near stone walls?"

"Could there be 'oaks' in Pennsylvania as well?"

"And if so, could alien space pirates have placed them in perfect alignment with some unrelated thing we found that is in perfect alignment with them if we draw a line far enough?"

"And the Holy Grail, just because."

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why....does he owe you something you feel justified in asking me to accomodate for you?

Anyone can see here there are underground foundation stones and tunnels from Joan Hope's book alone

.....what Finder's Keepers holds for Intellectual Property and any Due Diligence in research in the New Ross mystery is his business, not mine.....

And certainly not the business of Scott Wolters, Doug Crowell, or Kel Hancock from the Blockhouse and Oak Island Compendium.

For him to share anything beyond that is a gift to everyone here....so stop challenging him acting like you are trying to have him removed from the site....

It doesnt take a Full Stack CPU Engineer to be able to search Google for a Templar Hooked X in the Gold River that leads to new Ross......get it Singlestack Wonder....?

There is a ton of info out there and your attacks are extinguishing that fire, with attacks on a single statement that doesnt fit your expected results?

I think he's explained the situation quite completely, actually showing us the affair over a long period of time with consistent updates every season, despite both gig jumpers online, and in the real world that have tried to bump him off his site.

Yet fk did not tell the truth when stating that he had found an actual Templar Vault. While all of the other so called finds and history are interesting, it's unfortunate that in order to seek attention, one has to make up lies about finding a Templar Vault. No matter how much some here defend fk, he still was not truthful in his statements. It's this type of self anointing and stretching the truth that casts a dark shadow over the treasure hunting community as a whole.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This all leads me to believe there is something there......but if you think someone was laying rock walls all over the countryside then OK......

In NS there are rock walls all over the countryside. Remains of field clearing through the years. Working in the woods I also come across the foundations of old barns which, I suppose, could be taken as the foundation stones for a castle, by some treasure hunter from away. Someone who isn't familiar with the patterns of settlement and industry in this province.

...and yet no concrete, verifiable, confirmed evidence of any of it. Just 'readings' on 'scanners', and claims based on dowsing and ley lines. Meaningless claims.

Dennis has shown off his equipment on the show before...

Any examples of his equipment here? I can't watch Wolter without erupting into gales of laughter at his foolishness

If he was lying and he called the Heritage Dept and the College they would reject his findings ....

Because his 'findings' are based on nothing, the MINISTRY and UNIVERSITY will reject them.

I would suggest that they are humouring him. Polite folk, us Canadians ... well, some of us anyhow...

He's found a legitimate site ...

No evidence of this.

...that was extensive in its design ...

No evidence of this.

...the fact it predates any known settlers that came there...

No evidence of this.

...is not on the map of previous settler's plots...

Which map?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Eldo, Ya we have some LOOSERS on this site that can't read:BangHead:, the post says Templar Vault Chamber Located in New Ross yet they don't get it . They don't ask about the tunnels, key stones, graves, vortex , or anything else but the Vault Chamber. WHY:icon_scratch: . Tim N. bought the Holy Well site for $100,000 because he thought a Vault Chamber was under it and he wanted to dig it up and keep the treasure( that did not happen ) :laughing7:. DID we locate a VAULT CHAMBER under the well 8-). It will cost Tim a lot of money to find out ( over $15,000 to scan, $9,000 to drill, over $50,000 to dig) and he gets nothing from a find like that. Wait maybe the Vault is under the Vortex , that would be the #1 place to hide it :hello2:. Or maybe its under the Church and they move the treasure by tunnel to the Castle Vault :headbang:. O NO , now we could have 4 Vault chambers at this site :occasion14:. By now I am sure Singlestack is going NUTS :tongue3:, and he want's to know how big they are, do they have treasure in them, how deep to dig. Ya I am going to tell you this info so you can dig. Get real and get a LIFE LOOSERS . You have to wait like the rest of us to find out. Have a good day :thumbsup:.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Losers? I thought we were being very patient. After the August 10th 2015 announcement of vaults and tunnels all it will take is an image of a tunnel and a vault. Or gold would be even better. But even those wouldn't tie in any Templer connection.

I haven't lost a cent in chasing pipe dreams and delusions.

You?

Before you start name calling you should look up "liar" in the dictionary.

I posted this on August 7th, 2015 and I stand by it.

It's just easier to establish what something is likely not based on speculation because only very specific evidence can prove what something is. And even hard, physical evidence will be difficult to solidly tie to the Templars. We'll wait patiently for the evidence. But I'd feel better if it was a university or museum we were waiting on rather than a newspaper and a TV network. Hell at least it's not the hack pseudo-science "History" Channel. Maybe we'll have Templar Week next year?

I know - distrust the "archies". Because they just want to prove everyone wrong.

See? It's about that bias thing again. ;-)

Nothing says "See, I'm right!" better than hard evidence.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Yes. Loser. That reminds me, how is that recovery of the 14th century Templar shipwreck complete with cannon you were bragging about a couple of years ago, going?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Losers? I thought we were being very patient. After the August 10th 2015 announcement of vaults and tunnels all it will take is an image of a tunnel and a vault. Or gold would be even better. But even those wouldn't tie in any Templer connection.

I haven't lost a cent in chasing pipe dreams and delusions.

You?

Before you start name calling you should look up "liar" in the dictionary.

I posted this on August 7th, 2015 and I stand by it.

Nothing says "See, I'm right!" better than hard evidence.

Losers did I call you Charley and Smith losers :icon_scratch:, NO ( it was LOOSERS) but you did come forward so I thank you both :hello2:. Now lets see who the other losers are :occasion14:. Thank You and have a great day

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I take it you couldn't get credibility on Oak Island and so you claimed to "find" something somewhere else where you could get access.

We were talking Oak Island. Lets please focus on that.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
And those Viking ships- two of them? One standing on its end? and another a pile of ballast? Or was there one? I get confused. FK keeps making these claims of discoveries that will change history, then they all go quiet, and then he announces another one- another world-history changing discovery. Just look through his past postings, you will find them all there. But do they ever come to anything? I can't believe the Canadian historians/Archaeologists (although I think that Templar wreck was in the US) really are quite so powerful as to silence real discoveries. But as I say, just check through his old postings- a host of fascinating, but dropped, discoveries...

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Oh, and I know we are not supposed to make remarks about spelling/grammar, but nice you can now spell "losers" - sweet.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Eldo, Ya we have some LOOSERS on this site that can't read:BangHead:, the post says Templar Vault Chamber Located in New Ross yet they don't get it . They don't ask about the tunnels, key stones, graves, vortex , or anything else but the Vault Chamber. WHY:icon_scratch:

Well, seeing that I have asked about the alleged tunnels, key stones, graves, vortex, etc... in this thread and others, I must not be a 'looser'. Unfortunate. I'd be in good company. And if you title a thread "Templar Vault Chamber Located in New Ross", you shouldn't be surprised when people enquire into the Templar vault that you claim that have found in New Ross.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, and I know we are not supposed to make remarks about spelling/grammar, but nice you can now spell "losers" - sweet.
NO I had it right the first time,( LOOSERS) I was being nice and not calling anyone a LOSER but now the name came up lets stay with it.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, seeing that I have asked about the alleged tunnels, key stones, graves, vortex, etc... in this thread and others, I must not be a 'looser'. Unfortunate. I'd be in good company. And if you title a thread "Templar Vault Chamber Located in New Ross", you shouldn't be surprised when people enquire into the Templar vault that you claim that have found in New Ross.

Ya I agree you did ask about other things, but I can only tell so much .. You should know this better than the other LOOSER's how this works. If we prove there is a Vault to the public we would be shut down as a historical site and our research would stop. If we prove a man made tunnel , we are shut down. If we prove graves , we are shut down. If we prove anything of major historical find we are shut down. We do tell Heritage what we find and if they don't have the time to stop by, then we keep going. We don't want anything to do with graves or bones. WE don't even want any treasure , Holy Grail, Ark , etc . We are after something else . WE do want to save this site and prove who was here and why.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah. So you are working on a project that is forbidden from achieving the desired goal, and keeping it secret by posting on the Internet in a large forum. But you do have it disguised on an unrelated thread dealing with Oak Island so as to not draw undo attention.

On the other hand, using "research" from some woman who claimed she saw leprechauns steal her car, and assigning credibility to ley lines and map vortexes is either additional red herrings to convince the authorities you are harmless, or . . . say, they don't let you use anything sharp do they?

I don't think there's much danger of you losing your amateur status in any case. Have fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions