OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cut church stones.jpg stone wall in New Ross.jpg The first picture is in New Ross and there are a lot of cut stones on this site. Then we have the fallen wall site just 75' from the castle. In 1960 Sanders dug down 15' right next to the holy well and moved all the land to fill in a swamp were he built a store . This wall sits between the store and his house and when the out side wall fell one could see many cut stones. I was told Sanders built this wall with stones he found during the dig. I am sure if we prove there was a stone castle here , the experts will check out many foundations to see if they are hand cut stones and once part of this castle.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
May well be enough cut stones. But why wouldn't the existing ones in the ditches be cut?

And how, exactly, did the well achieve holiness? Recorded miracles? Transubstantiation of the water to wine or blood?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is starting to be clear why Heritage rejected your CD of evidence.None of those stones were cut.

And also I thought you had said previously that you could dig down deep right beside the well and the walls stayed vertical?
This is not possible if it had been previously excavated to a depth of 15' in 1960 and then filled back in.

So one or the other is not correct.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here is a good picture of a rubble foundation.

This is from the cathedral at New Serum the construction of this building started around 1220.
Notice how wide the foundation is compared to the remains of the wall.

The difference between the photos from the Joan Harris site and real castles are as stark as night and day.
View attachment 1412318

Could not be a foundation, there is no mortar, and none of these stones are cut.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 1412364 View attachment 1412365 The first picture is in New Ross and there are a lot of cut stones on this site. Then we have the fallen wall site just 75' from the castle. In 1960 Sanders dug down 15' right next to the holy well and moved all the land to fill in a swamp were he built a store . This wall sits between the store and his house and when the out side wall fell one could see many cut stones. I was told Sanders built this wall with stones he found during the dig. I am sure if we prove there was a stone castle here , the experts will check out many foundations to see if they are hand cut stones and once part of this castle.

Great photos FK, I may have to upscale my premise a little.

Cheers, Loki

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This wall sits between the store and his house and when the out side wall fell one could see many cut stones. I was told Sanders built this wall with stones he found during the dig. I am sure if we prove there was a stone castle here , the experts will check out many foundations to see if they are hand cut stones and once part of this castle.

You have, of coarse, consulted with a geologist to confirm that these stones were cut, and not simply quarried? Or even waste from mining operations?

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Junior Member, All of your info is wrong ,
It is starting to be clear why Heritage rejected your CD of evidence.None of those stones were cut.

And also I thought you had said previously that you could dig down deep right beside the well and the walls stayed vertical?
This is not possible if it had been previously excavated to a depth of 15' in 1960 and then filled back in.

So one or the other is not correct.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Junior Member, All of your info is wrong ,

We have both found the exact same amount of treasure.
And I have never even looked for any.

But since you are in a picture posting mood.

Didn't the Pa DCNR send you back the Civil War artifacts you found at Dents Run and say the earliest possible item was a bottle from 1880.
Some of the people on this site are very adept at dating bottles how about a picture of that bottle.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have both found the exact same amount of treasure.
And I have never even looked for any.

But since you are in a picture posting mood.

Didn't the Pa DCNR send you back the Civil War artifacts you found at Dents Run and say the earliest possible item was a bottle from 1880.
Some of the people on this site are very adept at dating bottles how about a picture of that bottle.

Again Junior Member your info is not right. Hay lets talk about TIM Nadudvari, since HE IS NOT A MEMBER HERE :laughing7: what do you think of him. He looks real stupid on TV :laughing9: and doesn't know anything about the New Ross Castle site but spent $100,000 on Joan's house . NOW THATS STUPID :laughing7:. Ya I can play that game to :tongue3:

Last edited:

Pippin

Jan 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Again Junior Member your info is not right. Hay lets talk about TIM Nadudvari, since HE IS NOT A MEMBER HERE :laughing7: what do you think of him. He looks real stupid on TV :laughing9: and doesn't know anything about the New Ross Castle site but spent $100,000 on Joan's house . NOW THATS STUPID :laughing7:. Ya I can play that game to :tongue3:

FK is there any truth to the rumour that your not allowed on the site? If so that may explain your animosity towards the owners and may also explain why they won't let you near their place. While your at it why don't you tell everyone how your going to do this big dig of yours. By horizontal drilling I assume.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK is there any truth to the rumour that your not allowed on the site? If so that may explain your animosity towards the owners and may also explain why they won't let you near their place. While your at it why don't you tell everyone how your going to do this big dig of yours. By horizontal drilling I assume.
Another Junior Member While :hello2: , What did you think of Tim on the show:icon_scratch:. Since Tim is not a member on this site we can talk about him RIGHT Moderator. I see you joined the same time New Age did whats up. ARE YOU TIM

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Junior Member While :hello2: , What did you think of Tim on the show:icon_scratch: Did he take a bath or shave. Since Tim is not a member on this site we can talk about him RIGHT Moderator. I see you joined the same time New Age did whats up. ARE YOU TIM

Paranoia abounds.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The house is worth 60K ..... correct?

If what you are saying is there that would be worth way over 40K.
There is supposed to be a treasure vault full of gold under the well.
A castle,church,Templar tunnels and I think you said there was even a grave site on this property.

This Tim guy just made the best buy in world history if what you have claimed is really there.

The big question is why didn't you buy the Harris property?
You bought the mineral rights so why didn't you buy the surface also?

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We did not have anyone look at the cut stones...

Of coarse you didn't. You wouldn't want someone who knows what they are talking about proving that you don't.

...why should we...

Because you want to be taken seriously? Because you at least want to SEEM like you're credible? Because you want to know the truth of the site, and not some Templar fantasy? Because you are not a geologist and don't have the knowledge required to make such statements? Because refusing to have a professional look at these stones might lead some people to believe that you aren't confident in your claims?

...no one would believe us any way. Why spend the money.

Because you want to change the history books, and not just land some cheesy History Channel show.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The house is worth 60K ..... correct?

If what you are saying is there that would be worth way over 40K.
There is supposed to be a treasure vault full of gold under the well.
A castle,church,Templar tunnels and I think you said there was even a grave site on this property.

This Tim guy just made the best buy in world history if what you have claimed is really there.

The big question is why didn't you buy the Harris property?
You bought the mineral rights so why didn't you buy the surface also?
Again your info is wrong, Who said their was treasure under the well and gold ?????

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1960 Sanders dug down 15' right next to the holy well and moved all the land to fill in a swamp were he built a store.

On August 23 2015 you posted this

"For years we been tracking small tunnels 5' under the area that bring water to the castle . The water comes from a pond up hill next to a area we believe was a round Templar Church. Some one dug a 5' deep trench from this area all the way down to the castle then it splits up. Some go to each tower, then to the bath area to the left of the Holy Well, then to the Holy Well."

When Sanders pushed off 15' of cover from this site wouldn't this have removed the 5' deep tunnels you were tracking?

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last time I talked to Brenda F. just before you bought the house SHE WAS DRUNK or she sounded drunk. Brenda is your problem not me.

Let's use some simple logic here.
If I was the landowner and wanted to make some money off the site being historical.Why would I want to come on here and dispute any findings that it was?

SOLUTION= I am not the land owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread