Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross, Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I have no idea were you get your info and all you do is twist things around. As I said many times I am done posting new info on New Ross and we are done to. Have a great day.

I get it straight from you and what you post.

" We are done with our research at New Ross and we have the proof that the Knights Templar did build a castle at this site. The Minick Indians or the Vikings could of been at this site way before the Templars but the Templars did build the castle at this site. It is possible that a circle of stones around a Vortex was here before the Templars. The circle would of looked like Stonehenge in Europe. There is a lot more going on at this site and its a great story. Check out our other post for new updates. "..... FK Sept 26 2016

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/oak-island/472035-tunnels-more-just-found-new-ross-n-s-10.html

You say there might possibly be a circle of stones on this site but some how you already described what it looks like.Your mind is already made up what you are going to find before you even start looking.

It is very clear what is going to happen with this new site

This spring you will go to New Ross and discover a Stonehenge type structure....come here and declare your newest history changing discovery.
You will be soon be ready to go public or have a show and tell.
People here will start asking for proof of your finds.
You can't show any evidence until a politician,museum or historical society is done looking at your evidence.
No experts will come look.
You will drag it out making excuses of government coverups to keep your find quiet.
No evidence of your claims will ever be provided.
Then you will be off to a bigger more important site.

Rinse and repeat since 2008

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age you sound more and more like TIM the land owner in New Ross. You twist everything I post so it fits your need to bash . Its no wonder you don't get it :icon_scratch: I could spend years trying to teach you about treasure hunting but it would be a waste of time :BangHead: . DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB:occasion18:

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK was there an arrow carved in stone at the bottom of the well when you were in New Ross ?
Not that we saw but again it looks like it was only one inch in size. We went through our video and nothing was there but again the lighting would help. I can say there are other things in the wall they did not talk about and I don't know why. I hope the find is true but it looks like everything on the TV show is fake any way.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK was there an arrow carved in stone at the bottom of the well when you were in New Ross ?

Curse of Oak Island moderator: "What's this? An arrow? Could it be pointing to the Templar Vault and Templar graves that fk guarantees he found? Or could it point to other incredible fk finds that he has never shown any proof of? "

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Curse of Oak Island moderator: "What's this? An arrow? Could it be pointing to the Templar Vault and Templar graves that fk guarantees he found? Or could it point to other incredible fk finds that he has never shown any proof of? "

Simple question and FK has answered fine. Why do you bash him again ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim the new land owner wanted to dig out the bottom of the well down to 90' to see if there is a room. That would be a big mistake. Their is 4 layers of stone in the walls and it is set up for one inner layer to cave in at a time if someone tried to dig. All of the stone would have to be removed but then all you have is clay and that is not a safe way to go.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age you sound more and more like TIM the land owner in New Ross. You twist everything I post so it fits your need to bash . Its no wonder you don't get it :icon_scratch: I could spend years trying to teach you about treasure hunting but it would be a waste of time :BangHead: . DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB:occasion18:

What have I twisted?

You followed ley lines to a vortex that has a Stonehenge like rock structure circling it.
This new Stonehenge might have been there before the Templars but you have located a trench somewhere with 100's of dead Templars buried in it.
These are 2 of your new bigger better sites that have caused you to leave behind over a ton of gold and castle remains.

You might be able to teach me something about treasure HUNTING but it is very clear at this point that you cant teach me anything about treasure FINDING.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim the new land owner wanted to dig out the bottom of the well down to 90' to see if there is a room. That would be a big mistake. Their is 4 layers of stone in the walls and it is set up for one inner layer to cave in at a time if someone tried to dig. All of the stone would have to be removed but then all you have is clay and that is not a safe way to go.

Maybe just remove all the sediment at the bottom of the well and look again.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simple question and FK has answered fine. Why do you bash him again ?

No bashing. As always, when fk states that he actually found a Templar Vault and Templar Graves, I am asking for the proof that he has never been able to provide (as well as his other finds).

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lagina brothers already debunked this well on the show......

The Laginas "Debunking" another person's site.......from their epic pedestal of discovery and research......

So why aren't they looking for treasure on Oak Island...? :laughing7:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Eldo, Hay are you sure this will make them go away :hello2: I will need 5 of them. Thank You
418o01rthWL.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe just remove all the sediment at the bottom of the well and look again.

Maybe if we just remove the sentiment from this webSite living at the bottom of the well, and well, look again as FK has said that he is going to do maybe we will not have so much dirt to have to dig through to find the truth......Use This If Necessary

You Truly Own The Patent Of The Research Into Norumbega, and have shown us the beauty of its settlement, a Norse/European Migration that was made after the original Viking Explorations, but predating Columbus.......

I can see the layout as it was, from that time, as the Spanish and English and French all explored the areas, even Verrazano naming Oak Island "Isla De Fortuna"

I trust your instincts when you see two types of Architecture and have questions if the Templars were the other........Its cool to hold onto this idea IMO, as it could be true.

Now seeing the bingo moment more clearly, I am thinking these graves you speak of have the remains of the original settlers there who were said to be there living when the original cartographic missions were sent a few hundred years after.

Use This If Necessary

https://ibiartwestpalm.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/fremont_troll_1200-1024x768.jpg

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
I see the preview of the next episode ... Knight Templars allusion ...
In USA you can view it this week.
Here we have always to wait ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get it straight from you and what you post.

" We are done with our research at New Ross and we have the proof that the Knights Templar did build a castle at this site. The Minick Indians or the Vikings could of been at this site way before the Templars but the Templars did build the castle at this site. It is possible that a circle of stones around a Vortex was here before the Templars. The circle would of looked like Stonehenge in Europe. There is a lot more going on at this site and its a great story. Check out our other post for new updates. "..... FK Sept 26 2016

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/oak-island/472035-tunnels-more-just-found-new-ross-n-s-10.html

You say there might possibly be a circle of stones on this site but some how you already described what it looks like.Your mind is already made up what you are going to find before you even start looking.

It is very clear what is going to happen with this new site

This spring you will go to New Ross and discover a Stonehenge type structure....come here and declare your newest history changing discovery.
You will be soon be ready to go public or have a show and tell.
People here will start asking for proof of your finds.
You can't show any evidence until a politician,museum or historical society is done looking at your evidence.
No experts will come look.
You will drag it out making excuses of government coverups to keep your find quiet.
No evidence of your claims will ever be provided.
Then you will be off to a bigger more important site.

Rinse and repeat since 2008
And when I am doing all of this, you will be at home bashing on this site wishing you were with us :tongue3:

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And when I am doing all of this, you will be at home bashing on this site wishing you were with us :tongue3:

By the sounds of it you have enough guys standing around guessing about what is underneath the ground without ever digging.

Is it true you could have expanded your search at Dents Run but refused to bond the property?

'GOLD FEVER' TAMED BY DCNR | [url]www.endeavornews.com | Endeavor News | Serving Potter and Cameron Counties in Northcentral Pennsylvania[/url]

The more I look into the history of your treasure hunts the more it turns into amateur hour.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age you dug up 2008 stories......

Its 2017.......a lot has changed .....

Amateur counter-point maker and facepalm debunker hour more like.....

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age you dug up 2008 stories......

Its 2017.......a lot has changed .....

Amateur counter-point maker and facepalm debunker hour more like.....

Nope everything still the same

Their last Templar Castle hunt followed the exact same story line as Dent's Run
Ending with them getting thrown off both sites.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope your insider report is from another site, and a local online article at that, without a physical publication......

you are mining for dirt, not gold. The topic is the site in Nova Scotia and you use troubles with stubborn PA officials to make a point.......of what? nobody here seems to care....

two totally different stories and two totally different sites and govts.

And the article says there is only one problem, the local govt, and thats a bigger fish than you can handle. He's WAY past that point......

Its 2017 New Age.....keep digging....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread