Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross, Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the sounds of it you have enough guys standing around guessing about what is underneath the ground without ever digging.

Is it true you could have expanded your search at Dents Run but refused to bond the property?

'GOLD FEVER' TAMED BY DCNR | [url]www.endeavornews.com | Endeavor News | Serving Potter and Cameron Counties in Northcentral Pennsylvania[/url]

The more I look into the history of your treasure hunts the more it turns into amateur hour.

To recover US Government Property one must file an application with the GSI Governmental Services Department of the Federal Government. Once the treasure is recovered the finder will get to keep fifty percent of the value of the gold. That is your first obstacle. To recover a treasure then you have to deal with the property owner in this case the State Of West Virginia or Pennsylvania. You must file all applications and put up a bond and all expenses of recoverying this treasure bears on the finder who wishes to recover said treasure. Also once the treasure is recovered the finder or party that recovers the treasure has to bare the expenses of storing housing and guarding the treasure until it is placed into the hands of the Federal Government. So to recover a treasure belonging to the US Government and being on State Property is going to be an expensive task. You will most likely need $500,000 to $One Million dollars just for the recovery, storage and guarding of the treasure. You also will have to pay for two armed guards on site before you will ever dig. Good Luck. To recover large treasure you must already be rich.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again New Age you twist everything around , I never got thrown off of Tims land . WE were done with that site before he bought it. WE are up in the field and in the woods working. WE don't want on his land . Ya he said keep off and we are OK with that , BIG DEAL . STUPID was Tim bought the land for $100,000 and thought he could dig up a treasure and be rich. Well he could not dig with out me and he is on hold. STUPID was spending that kind of money and did not know the laws on treasure. Brett the old land owner that sold the land would not let me and Tim talk until he had the $100,000 in hand, WHY , he was afraid I will tell Tim the truth. I tried to cut Tim into a deal with what we do and he turned us down. STUPID, now he wants back in and we don't need him. OK now guess what you stay off my land and if you come on it I will take legal action. See how easy it is , this is what happen. SO YOU STAY OFF OUR SITE IN NEW ROSS :hello2:.
Hay this bashing is fun , I win everytime
:headbang:

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya he said keep off and we are OK with that , BIG DEAL

LOL.....that is getting thrown off.

It is OK
You can spend all summer making all kind of new claims about finding Stonehenge in Nova Scotia.
Which villain do you have picked out his time to try and cover up your newest fantastic find?

Locals.....used for Beale codes and also Society Hill
Government agency .....used for Dent's Run and New Ross
Land Owner ...... used for New Ross

My money is on Government agency because I don't think you have the knowledge to run a mining business and get all the correct permits and follow the laws of that providence.Running a mine even a small one here in the states is a very complicated business.Unless Canada is a lot different you are in for a whole bunch of headaches.

You took artifacts off of PA land
And also apparently didn't know an insurance company will put up a bond for you for a small %.
These are both rank amateur mistakes and what I am basing my above opinion on.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AS I said before I am done answering any of your twisted post , Have a good day:hello2:

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FinderKeeper - They showed the New Ross site on the re run of the re run of the re hash of what happened on OI tonight. You were not there right? They showed some faces and I believe you declined the Lag bros? I tried to follow this thread but it is so confusing with the this and that and prove this and look at that that I kinda gave up on it.

On a plus side, I did follow a link or two you provided and you were in the papers and the news so it looks good for you! Post up some pics when you find some goodies! Look like you got your plate full so Pics when you got some good stuff. Look forward to see them when you upload! :occasion14:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper - They showed the New Ross site on the re run of the re run of the re hash of what happened on OI tonight. You were not there right? They showed some faces and I believe you declined the Lag bros? I tried to follow this thread but it is so confusing with the this and that and prove this and look at that that I kinda gave up on it.

On a plus side, I did follow a link or two you provided and you were in the papers and the news so it looks good for you! Post up some pics when you find some goodies! Look like you got your plate full so Pics when you got some good stuff. Look forward to see them when you upload! :occasion14:

Hi Stretch , Thanks for the post, No I was not in that TV shot it was taken on July 14 just two weeks after Tim bought the land. Tim knew nothing about the site and quoted what me and Joan had found. Tim does not do any research, he takes it from other people. We turned OI down on the 1st show of the first season . I didn't even know who they were and what was going on at the time. We had a big big backhoe on our site with a lot of work that we needed to do in 4 days and after what we went through with American Unearthed we were not that willing to go on TV again until we had more control of what was to be filmed. The film crew doesn't give the :censored: about you they are there to do a job and they will do it.

We have some major finds that could help Marty and Rick with their hunt. Here is what happen on this show. You have two people that have a lot of money that want to look for treasure , WRONG , You have to be a treasure hunter to hunt . You must know the land , whats under the land. You must know your tools of the trade that will work in that area. They failed on all of this. They had money and hired experts but again if you don't know the land and whats down under ,its a waste of time. They picked Kelyco and that was their first big mistake . I told Marty to use my person from Ohio and the job would be done right. This was about my idea to use equipment on ice , that was MY IDEA, and they did it wrong .STUPID. IT is easy to check out most of the land and the swamp for metals but they hire so called experts and see what it got them. Ya the experts look good on TV and that's about it. Maybe when they are done with the Island my crew will drop by and check it out. No matter what they say about the 1600's to 1750's that's the time period for when the Money Pit was found. We have many artifacts from the same period at our site (BIG DEAL ) there were a lot of ships and people in the area then. NO there is more to the 1360's date on who and what dug the Money Pit and they are not even close yet. I said it 5 years ago on TV and still hold to it. Hobson Island was first , Oak Island was 2nd , New Ross was 3rd and Roslyn Castle was last.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all of the above bs, fk still has never shown anything concrete to back his claim of "Templar Vault Found"...

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all of the above bs, fk still has never shown anything concrete to back his claim of "Templar Vault Found"...

When I do show proof , You will be the last one to know.:icon_thumleft:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know you don't like Ley Lines but there is another thing we found in Joan's work that makes me think, what they saw could be true. John said "Little men in green, they often like to sit on a round, flat rock. They come because this is a good place. They draw strength from it. Wait till it gets dark, then I'll show you.
The round flat rock sits on the same Ley Line that runs through the Holy Well and Ley Lines give off energy that's why the Templars tracked them down.

I am shocked that a museum or historical society didn't respond to such solid evidence as this.

A flat rock sitting on a ley line.
Everyone knows this is a gathering point for little men dressed in green.

Seriously?
Do you believe everything people tell you?

Can you not understand why you have skeptics when you post drivel such as this?

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Stretch , Thanks for the post, No I was not in that TV shot it was taken on July 14 just two weeks after Tim bought the land. Tim knew nothing about the site and quoted what me and Joan had found. Tim does not do any research, he takes it from other people. We turned OI down on the 1st show of the first season . I didn't even know who they were and what was going on at the time. We had a big big backhoe on our site with a lot of work that we needed to do in 4 days and after what we went through with American Unearthed we were not that willing to go on TV again until we had more control of what was to be filmed. The film crew doesn't give the :censored: about you they are there to do a job and they will do it.

We have some major finds that could help Marty and Rick with their hunt. Here is what happen on this show. You have two people that have a lot of money that want to look for treasure , WRONG , You have to be a treasure hunter to hunt . You must know the land , whats under the land. You must know your tools of the trade that will work in that area. They failed on all of this. They had money and hired experts but again if you don't know the land and whats down under ,its a waste of time. They picked Kelyco and that was their first big mistake . I told Marty to use my person from Ohio and the job would be done right. This was about my idea to use equipment on ice , that was MY IDEA, and they did it wrong .STUPID. IT is easy to check out most of the land and the swamp for metals but they hire so called experts and see what it got them. Ya the experts look good on TV and that's about it. Maybe when they are done with the Island my crew will drop by and check it out. No matter what they say about the 1600's to 1750's that's the time period for when the Money Pit was found. We have many artifacts from the same period at our site (BIG DEAL ) there were a lot of ships and people in the area then. NO there is more to the 1360's date on who and what dug the Money Pit and they are not even close yet. I said it 5 years ago on TV and still hold to it. Hobson Island was first , Oak Island was 2nd , New Ross was 3rd and Roslyn Castle was last.

Thanks for the Quick summary! :occasion14:
I don't know much about the area other than what they showed on TV.
Some of the stuff they do on that show does look foolish but hey, it 's a TV show.
Good luck to ya!

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am shocked that a museum or historical society didn't respond to such solid evidence as this.

A flat rock sitting on a ley line.
Everyone knows this is a gathering point for little men dressed in green.

Seriously?
Do you believe everything people tell you?

Can you not understand why you have skeptics when you post drivel such as this?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FinderKeeper I know you don't like Ley Lines but there is another thing we found in Joan's work that makes me think, what they saw could be true. John said "Little men in green, they often like to sit on a round, flat rock. They come because this is a good place. They draw strength from it. Wait till it gets dark, then I'll show you.
The round flat rock sits on the same Ley Line that runs through the Holy Well and Ley Lines give off energy that's why the Templars tracked them down

New Age I don't know what grade you are in but who ever helps you with your homework should help you read that post again. It reads John said not Finder Keeper said. I copied that from Joan's web site. I should start calling you Mr Twist , you twist everything around. Thank You

Last edited:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FinderKeeper I know you don't like Ley Lines but there is another thing we found in Joan's work that makes me think, what they saw could be true. John said "Little men in green, they often like to sit on a round, flat rock. They come because this is a good place. They draw strength from it. Wait till it gets dark, then I'll show you.
The round flat rock sits on the same Ley Line that runs through the Holy Well and Ley Lines give off energy that's why the Templars tracked them down

New Age I don't know what grade you are in but who ever helps you with your homework should help you read that post again. It reads John said not Finder Keeper said. I copied that from Joan's web site. I should start calling you Mr Twist , you twist everything around. Thank You

twist.jpg
Dancing Twist, Berlin, 17 May 1964

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sasquash, Did you see the show were the expert lady said that piece of metal with holes in it was from the 1600's. O YA , they did it again . When Marty held the metal in hand at the site, the drill man handed him a nut and it had 5 sides to it , that's from the 1900's. You never get a good look at it WHY:BangHead:, they showed the washer and a nut would be better to tell the age :tongue3:. Then everyone wants to know why we don't want to be on the TV showITS ALL FAKE.

Last edited:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Sasquash, Did you see the show were the expert lady said that piece of metal with holes in it was from the 1600's. O YA , they did it again . When Marty held the metal in hand at the site, the drill man handed him a nut and it had 5 sides to it , that's from the 1900's. Well he gave Marty two of them but you never get a good look at them WHY:BangHead:, a nut would be better to tell the age but they never gave it to the lady expert :tongue3:. Then everyone wants to know why we don't want to be on the TV show. ITS ALL FAKE.

I see the show and I lol. I have old nuts too

IMG_0085.JPG

But the metal plate in the show comes from the Chappel's shaft.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I do show proof , You will be the last one to know.:icon_thumleft:

Your proof of any finds that you have posted on Treasurenet so far have been non-existent...It appears you just wish to appear relevant in regards to treasure hunting, much like the folks on oak island.

Those who post in the metal detecting forum's here provide concrete evidence of their finds.....not pictures of some far off place where someone else has found something that you are trying to use as a basis to claim you found something as well. You would do well to join the folks on "Mystery of the Superstition Mountains". That way your imaginary mindset would be synergistic with theirs and you would blend right in...

Again NO PROOF OF A TEMPLAR VAULT OR GRAVE SITE THAT YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE FOUND HAS EVER BEEN PRESENTED. NO MATTER HOW YOU DANCE AROUND THE MATTER, ITS STILL THE PERPETUATION OF A LIE.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
From the Voyages of Samuel de Champlain near Cap de Poutraincourt (Cap Split), Nova Scotia:

They proceeded as far as the head of the Basin of Mines, but their search for mineral wealth was fruitless, beyond a few meagre specimens of copper. Their labors were chiefly rewarded by the discovery of a moss-covered cross in the last stages of decay, the relic of fishermen, or other Christian mariners, who had, years before, been upon the coast.

Could it be a clue ?

IMG_0087.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your proof of any finds that you have posted on Treasurenet so far have been non-existent...It appears you just wish to appear relevant in regards to treasure hunting, much like the folks on oak island.

Those who post in the metal detecting forum's here provide concrete evidence of their finds.....not pictures of some far off place where someone else has found something that you are trying to use as a basis to claim you found something as well. You would do well to join the folks on "Mystery of the Superstition Mountains". That way your imaginary mindset would be synergistic with theirs and you would blend right in...

Again NO PROOF OF A TEMPLAR VAULT OR GRAVE SITE THAT YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE FOUND HAS EVER BEEN PRESENTED. NO MATTER HOW YOU DANCE AROUND THE MATTER, ITS STILL THE PERPETUATION OF A LIE.
I will show proof when the time is right, Not before . WE know what's there and you want to know what's there to , it sucks doesn't it :tongue3: to think we are working in Nova Scotia and you sit at home alone bashing on this site . It must suck big time :sadsmiley: look some day it will be your turn to find something. You said many times your dad found something but we never see any proof, yet you talk about me :BangHead:. Ya show us something you found and not your dad.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA

I am the 1000th post here.....LOL

What's the Prize?