tesoro bandido umax good trade or not?

jokersaddiction

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2013
Hi everyone, was looking for opinions on this. I have been detecting on and off for 7 years now. Started with bounty hunter and this summer went to a AT pro. Love the hobby wish I could buy more time to get out. Anyway my 10 yr old has become very interested in the hobby also. Wish I kept the bounty hunter for her was a great machine. So my Co worker inherited a tesoro umax bandido was considering trading a set of my cornhole boards (bags Baggo a backyard game for those of you who don't know.) for it. I make the boards and the set he wants is valued at $220. Fair Trade or not. The detector looks like it has very little use and is still in the box.
Thanks for the feed back. I included a picture of my set of cornhole boards.

ForumRunner_20130727_083901.png

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
You said "I make the boards" so you expense is your time and material - I really don't know what it costs to build (not counting your labor) boards - but getting your 10 year old into the hobby a going out together - it might be a good deal. But hey, what do I know!
killingme.gif

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd do it.
Considering that the Bandito has a lifetime warranty, and it's a great machine anyway, I'd be willing to bet that it will see more hours of use than the boards will.

OP
OP
jokersaddiction

jokersaddiction

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2013
You said "I make the boards" so you expense is your time and material - I really don't know what it costs to build (not counting your labor) boards - but getting your 10 year old into the hobby a going out together - it might be a good deal. But hey, what do I know!

This was a order that fell through. But if I throw them on my cornhole forum or Craigslist that is the price I will get. Yes not what I have into them

Jeanne

Jun 15, 2013
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX750
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would definitely go for it. In a wink they are grown up!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definetly tesoro's are great detectors & like u said u make them boards so when u can make something & get something in return without coming litteraly out of pocket go for it. Obviously it does cost u to make them but if u broke it down to cost verse cost I think ud pull ahead

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds like a deal to me. Go for it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread