Tesoro Threshhold

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roachnjim said:
TESORO does not make a detector with threshold adjustment or sound does it???????????????

Go to Tesoro's website and read the descriptions of each unit in their on-line catalog.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Tesoro will send an operators manual at no charge if you ask for one.

Call Tesoro at 1-800-528-3352 and ask for James

Very helpful fellow.

OD

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Tesoro Tiger Shark and Sand Shark both have an interal adjustment for the volume and threshold. Both are different "knobs."

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info everyone i have all the manuals for TESORO i printed them from there website.And could not find any thing on land detectors on threshold so now i understand they do not make one. Jim

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
roachnjim said:
Thanks for the info everyone i have all the manuals for TESORO i printed them from there website.And could not find any thing on land detectors on threshold so now i understand they do not make one. Jim

roachnjim,

The Tesoro Cortes, Lobo,Cibola,Vaquero,DeLeon,Golden uMax,And Tejon are all land detectors and they ALL have threshold controls.
I guess I'm not following what you are saying about this? Do you mean something else? Joe

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
JOE(USA) said:
roachnjim said:

roachnjim,

The Tesoro Cortes, Lobo,Cibola,Vaquero,DeLeon,Golden uMax,And Tejon are all land detectors and they ALL have threshold controls.
I guess I'm not following what you are saying about this? Do you mean something else? Joe
What i am asking is can you hunt with a threshold sound or hum or are they all silent search?????????

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand now.... You can hunt in all metal with a threshold tone, but switch to disc. and it's silent search for all I think. Am I wrong guys?

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
roachnjim,

Sandman is correct. You can't hunt in discrimination with a Tesoro detector and adjust the threshold. Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread