Tesoro vaq or xp deus

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! Tesoro should do whatever works for Tesoro, and YOU should continue to overspend, complain, and be argumentative. I'll continue to save money, find everything - maybe even more than you are finding, and have a lot more fun! :occasion14:

With the weed and prostitutes....

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys can have the prostitutes! Lol
Let's light up and just move along

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am saying "if it works, why change it?"........there are only a few of you who are not happy with the current Tesoro's......If Tesoro came out with a machine comparable to an Etrac and the price was the same as Minlabs, you would gripe that the went up on price! You my friend are a complainer, and will never be happy with anything Tesoro makes....

Yes right there's only a couple of us. I've seen you say some silly things but that takes the cake. What's even funnier is you taking shots at minelab like I care. Once again roflmao.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes right there's only a couple of us. I've seen you say some silly things but that takes the cake....

OK, let's be honest. Maybe there are nine or ten of you? There, happy now? :laughing7:

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes right there's only a couple of us. I've seen you say some silly things but that takes the cake. What's even funnier is you taking shots at minelab like I care. Once again roflmao.

Where's the shot at Minelab? I own and use a Sovereign.....

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Jack Gifford may have ran over Dirtscratcher's dog when he was a kid.....

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about all the guys that would never buy. That list is pretty big. Right or wrong some don't take them very seriouly.

You dont happen to know where those guys hunt do ya? I'm lookin for some new spots.

OP
OP
Oyvind Pedersen

Oyvind Pedersen

Jan 31, 2016
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro vaquero. Previous: minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waiting for the vaquero 11x8, Grey ghost ndt headset and evolution pro cut stainless steel spade in the mail :D

OP
OP
Oyvind Pedersen

Oyvind Pedersen

Jan 31, 2016
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro vaquero. Previous: minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for the snow to go away!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All over the country. I know a couple you could come follow here in Montana. It would be fun.

I'll see what i can do.....I've been right busy digging civil war relics, jewelry and coins ever since i got this new Black Tejon.....

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll see what i can do.....I've been right busy digging civil war relics, jewelry and coins ever since i got this new Black Tejon.....

Pulled this out out of a curbstrip the other day. 1456955501907.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

dave_e

Aug 30, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend,
Rutus Atrex,
Minelab Equinox 600,
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's exactly what the other metal detector companies do. It's a good plan, just add a bell and whistle, repackage it, write up a bunch of hype and feed it to the 'I need something new' crowd.

A Tesoro detector in the right hands is deadly. The only reason to change it is to make more off of the people who want change and something new.

tabman

Will you be buying a new model Tesoro with a screen, vdi, or multiple/adjustable tones? For that matter, why own 6 different Tesoro's? Did they trick you into spending more money?

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will you be buying a new model Tesoro with a screen, vdi, or multiple/adjustable tones? For that matter, why own 6 different Tesoro's? Did they trick you into spending more money?

I sure will be buying a new Tesoro detector when it comes out, because I've never used a Tesoro that I didn't like.

I own a bunch of Tesoro detectors because they're so lovable and are really super fun to use. They're are so additive!

beephead

jld66

Oct 28, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
Vaquero with 8x11, 8x9, 5.75 concentric coils.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope they stay small and just like they are so they do not have to crank out new machines every 6 months. Just do some simple refinements like adding 2 tone with tone break just above iron. Or maybe something along the lines of a Troy Shadow.
tesoro has not come out with a truly new machine since 2004 with the vaquero/cibola. o.k. not every six months, how about a new one every ten years then? just something a bit different every so often. im not going to rush out and buy a machine i already like and have just because it is a different color now? sorry, but most are not that foolish with their hard earned money. it is always the same thing with the same people on here. if tesoro machines are the absolute greatest, better than any other. we all do know they do have the best warranty by far though. why are they not as popular as other machines that are more expensive, do not work as well, and have only a 2-5 year warranty then? what explanation do people have for that? not lame excuses now, like those coming from tesoro. their not being active on social media is because people twist what they say around. that is pathetic and im saying so. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread