Tesoro Vaquero finds Copper, Gold, Silver and More!

L0STANDF0UND

Mar 29, 2013
Maysville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over course of the last two weeks I have been doing lots of detecting, the weather has been nice and I've been taking advantage of it. These are the best of my recent finds...My girlfriend thought I was crazy to metal detect...until I unearthed the sterling-silver ring while she hovered above me. Hah!...I found the 1913 wheatie in a local Grand Rapids Park. The ring came from a park in Newaygo. I found the 14K gold hockey mask charm in a park in Rockford MI yesterday. The bling-heart button was found in Grand rapids in a tot-lot/// I am very happy to say that I am finally getting used to my new machine, and that I am definitely hooked on digging. The Vaquero has treated me very well so far. It's funny about the gold charm, I used to set my disc. very high in order to rule out the foil and can slaw, but yesterday I told myself "Screw it, I'll dig everything", and out popped the charm. Guess ye olde timers are right when you say "If you don't dig the tabs, you won't find the gold! It seems like the ratio in my area is <49 junk/1 treasure>, I can live with that. 53Silver's YouTube videos have been very helpful to me on my hunts. Maybe it's just begginer's luck though, time will tell." I want to say thanks for all your posts, they are inspirational to say the least, thought I would return the favor. Thanks T-NET People!____HH____James -aka- L0STANDF0UND

126_0351.JPG 126_0352.JPG 126_0353.JPG 126_0354.JPG

Upvote 3

jcobb

May 23, 2008
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
Wow those are some great finds!

Congrats!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on your Gold and Silver Tickets! :hello2: Keep that disc just below Nickel and more gold (and pulltabs :laughing7: ) will come!

OP
OP
L0STANDF0UND

L0STANDF0UND

Mar 29, 2013
Maysville Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! I decided to go out again today, my hunt lasted about twenty minutes, found a really great area. I found these in about a fifteen foot radius (copper)...I'm so psyched right now!

IMG-20130526-00804.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread