Texan Roll Call!

Oct 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm a gold prospector from California and a member of the delta gold diggers. I'm going to visit family and vacation in Texas Nov 7-14. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to hang out and do some sluicing. I've never prospected in Texas before so if anyone could help I would be thankful. If you'd be interested I would gladly pay for gas, lunch, drinks, etc. let me know, my name is Darrell 209-507-3739 send me a text or give me a call. Hopefully i can find a nice Texas picker to bring back to Cali to show my other prospecting friends.

battles

Sep 16, 2015
Tx
Detector(s) used
Gamma 6000, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Johnson county

Duckman Willcox

Sep 20, 2015
SouthTexas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500, XP Deus, Simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Spring about 25 miles north west of Houston. That's the address, but I'm really closer to Tomball Texas. Always looking for company as I'm a lone hunter and need watching. Love to coin hunt and also some relic in the future. Doing a lot of research on the history of the area.

EdwarDallas

Jan 1, 2015
Old East Dallas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Pinpointer "Carrot"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started a DFW Detectorists group here on TreasureNet. Message me and I'll send you an invite to join, whether you live near Dallas or Fort Worth or not. All are welcome.

Edward

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anderson County here. About midway between Dallas and Houston.

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone in Abilene or Buffalo Gap? I'll be down there visiting my uncle soon and don't know anyone to hunt with. My uncle doesn't detect so I'm hoping to find someone to hunt with while I'm there.

Silver Wendigo

Greenie
Dec 29, 2015
Missouri City, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Fort Bend County, right to the southwest of Houston. Does anybody know any good places to detect around here? Just joined today and have only been detecting for a couple of days, so I'm a total newbie. :tongue3:

PBrad

Greenie
Jan 7, 2016
Fort Hood, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. Brand new here to the forums and the hobby. I am at Fort Hood with a brand new AT Pro and looking for someone to show me where to go for my first hunt. Looking forward to it!

TheFelderhoff

Greenie
Feb 11, 2014
Muenster, Tx
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2, MinelabX-Terra 705, Minelab X-Terra 505, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! I am from Muenster if you ever want to meet up and hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions