Texas Dealer

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is great place to actually put your hands on various models of metal detectors, headphones, digging tools etc. If you live around Houston and surrounding area no more buying your stuff online and wondering if you got a good deal and then waiting for delivery.

Wayne and Doug will take care of you.

I have purchased several items from them and have not been disapointed.

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I live in Cypress. Could u tell me where there is a metal detector store is in the area?
Thank you,
Dan

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome to the forum gcmsdan. According to their card, the address to Metal Detecting Stuff is 22820 IH45 N, Building 3B, in Spring. 832-928-9135.

Best of luck,
Bill

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give Wayne or Doug a call at (832) 928-9135. They are located in Spring Texas. If you are new to the hobby they will help you select a detector right for your needs and your budget. They also have digging tools, headphones and other items for sale right there in the shop. Once you get hooked up lets hunt!! Check out their website and look at the metal detecting sites for some good information on clubs and stuff in the area.

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Primary Interest:
Ok. That sounds great! Me and my daughter went metal detecting today at Telge park where Sam Houston camped on the way to San Jacinto. I was using a Garrett treasure Ace and my daughter an Ace 150. I found a couple of interesting items bout 8in deep. They have alot of rust on them. What would you recommend to get some of the rust off to make out what it is? I could take pictures of them and send them to ya.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures would be great. You can try eltroylysis or a wire brush if they are big iron items, or just try to use a toothbrush to lightly clean it if it is small and fragile.

Wayne

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Primary Interest:
I want to try electrolysis. Do u know what i need to do this? i had to cut through thick tree roots to get to these items. They r old. I think that is where Sam Houston and his men camped right?

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Primary Interest:
Thank you Wayne. I see you own The store in Spring,Tx. I gave your info to a friend of mine. He wants to buy some things from you.

djrocker

Greenie
Aug 28, 2012
Spring, Texaas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 150 / BH Camo LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my sand scoop in the mail from you guys the other day, thanks! I plan on stopping by one of these days since I am in Spring as well.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tx Dealer, you need to be a supporting dealer to sell here, it doesn't appear you are, have you recently become one? If not you need to or we will have to delete your post..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread