TEXAS TREASURE SHOW....March 9-11, 2012

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey Joe, I had planned on going, even tho I have no idea what to expect. This will be my first show! Look forward to meeting you, I'll be the old clueless guy walking around in amazement,

Bill

OP
OP
J

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...It is a lot of fun....It is worth the trip just to go to some of the seminars....seminars cover most aspects of the hobby such as lake/river/ocean beach hunting on the land and in the water...relic hunting.....jewelry hunting......gold prospecting and so one.......lot of stuff to buy...all under the same roof......Joe

OP
OP
J

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...Bill...I live near Houston...anyway I plan to be in Killeen prior to coming to the Treasure Show....We need to be able to spot each other....with over 200 in attendance just looking at Name Tags gets old.....Joe

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
By my family standards, I'm average height and weight, 6'4 ", 235 lbs, I should have dark hair, but it has turned gray, I will probably still have a beard at the time of the show. When I go to town, I normally wear a straw looking JUSTIN cap, and Redwing boots. Since the show is a week after Texas independence day, I will probably were red white and blue shirt. Almost forgot, I will also wear pants!

Bill

pencil5757

Apr 29, 2006
Jasper Texas
Detector(s) used
-Garrett AT-PRO, Ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there! I've missed the last two years because of work but its always a good show

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I plan on being at the show. I'm in Old River-Winfree just a little East of Houston. Look for Old River on my cap. I shouldn't be hard to find.

qkslvr

Oct 27, 2006
The Woodlands, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD/Garrett AtPro/Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there working three booths during the show. MCARC - Montgomery County Artifacts Recovery Club, Fisher booth, and Metal Detecting Stuff's booth. You guys stop by and say Hi!

Wayne AKA Qkslvr

mtmanmitch

Greenie
Jan 16, 2010
Richmond,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS II (oldie but goodie)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to attend. This will be my first of such and I hope to make some new friends. My main reason for going was to hear W.C. Jameson speak but now I am interested in getting in on some seminars too.
Hope to meet some of you folks there!
Bobby Mitchell (Mtmanmitch)

byron (tx)

Greenie
Feb 28, 2005
I'll be there at the Houston ARC table, and helping out at the Montgomery County ARC and Texas Council tables too.
Drop by and visit.

Thanks,

Byron Whitaker
HARC President

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread