That I have found itself …

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
For a long time one place in mountains attracted me, well there should live there people. Also have not deceived expectation - the ancient mountain settlement, the truth digging here already were. Though tips and other medieval fine artefacts it was pleasant to dig...

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. You sure have some nice finds. Keep on posting them.....Matt

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am so fascinated by those spear points! It is hard to believe that they have survived so long and remain in such good shape. You have a superb collection......it is an extreme pleasure to see the pictures! Thank you, very much.

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
Roland58 said:
I am so fascinated by those spear points! It is hard to believe that they have survived so long and remain in such good shape. You have a superb collection......it is an extreme pleasure to see the pictures! Thank you, very much.

Interestingly, and with what the American Indians used tips for arrows?

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
Selection of crosses, it from different departures.

These are coins of a gold horde, about 1400г.

And it that we name an accompanying material.

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
American indians used many things for their arrow and spearheads, but, mostly points made of hand hewn flint. Many of these are now very valuable and desired collectors' items. I don't recall ever seeing a metal arrowhead, but, I believe there may have been some metal spear points in later history.

Your finds, however, are exquisite! Please continue to post the pictures.......it is like visiting a fine museum!!

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
Roland58 said:
American indians used many things for their arrow and spearheads, but, mostly points made of hand hewn flint. Many of these are now very valuable and desired collectors' items. I don't recall ever seeing a metal arrowhead, but, I believe there may have been some metal spear points in later history.

Your finds, however, are exquisite! Please continue to post the pictures.......it is like visiting a fine museum!!

Many thanks. The long-awaited winter has come to our edges. Temperature a minus of seven-ten degrees and snows knee-deep. We wait for a thawing weather. As will a little dry up at once we shall go to a wood. Before war there there was a village, and now there only trees and a lot of the broken ceramics. I shall make photos and necessarily I shall show here.

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
X-Terr said:
Roland58 said:

Interestingly, and with what the American Indians used tips for arrows?

X-Terr, I would like to answer the question you asked.... the American Indians, used many different kinds of stones to make thier arrows and spear tips. The stones they chose were chipped on the edges to make the edges sharp, or at other times, they ground the edges on harder surfaces to give them a sharp edge. It is lost art these days..... very few people in the world know how to do this properly.

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
The winter, the beginning of a season has ended. Spring in it to year at us late …

The partner has secretly made a photo...

The most interesting find this day …

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for sharing from so far away!
Your English is very good and easy to follow. Keep up at it.
Good luck in your future hunts!

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
Hello everyone. Long time I did not come on your forum. I wish to show the finds on Friday 22.03.2011

They are local mustangs... :icon_pirat:

All of success...!!! :headbang:

Theakiki

Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's very enjoyable to see all of these old things which I normally wouldn't be able to see.

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
Theakiki said:
It's very enjoyable to see all of these old things which I normally wouldn't be able to see.

At us in the ground it is a lot of subject matters of war. To take one coin, it is necessary to take hundred subject matters of war...

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Items you have found X-Terr , and great photo's .
You are doing very good with English so keep posting what you find .
I am looking forward to more photo's of the things that you find as they are nice to see .

OP
OP
X-Terr

X-Terr

Jan 18, 2011
Daedalus said:
Nice Items you have found X-Terr , and great photo's .
You are doing very good with English so keep posting what you find .
I am looking forward to more photo's of the things that you find as they are nice to see .

ок!))))

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread