That Large 12.5" Imaging Coil Is A Coin Vacuum

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
That Large 12.5" Imaging Coil Is A Coin Vacuum

I headed out of Edmonton today, to a well used hill where people snowboard. Some of the grass is starting to show in some of the places. Lots of the coins could be seen in little holes in the snow. I need to work out now on a regular basis, as that GTI 2500 with the large imaging coil is a good workout when transversing steep hills. It got to a couple of degrees above zero, and I was soaking wet from sweating in the sun, wearing a winter coat.

Attachments

• gti imaging (2).jpg
    gti imaging (2).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 223

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: That Large 12.5" Imaging Coil Is A Coin Vacuum

totally AWESOME haul.................whats that white stuff all around your detector? :icon_scratch:
my sources tell me its a close relative of rain only that this stuff undergoes a molecular change on the way down to earth.
Hmmm..you see, here in Texas we have rain(sometimes), but we must have the kind of clouds that are not aware that they may have the ability of this fascinating molecular change. Well anyway, dont eat the yellow molecularly changed rain :laughing7:

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Re: That Large 12.5" Imaging Coil Is A Coin Vacuum

That white stuff is white mold. And yes....when it turns yellow....its BAD :icon_jokercolor:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread