*****THE 5 STAR ROAST*****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here where we get to roast each other! It must be kept in mind that this is all in just.
I will start off with "SPART"
The first time I saw one of his posts, I thought, who is this jerk? He sounds like the village idiot! Over weeks of reading his posts I learned to cringe all over again. But a strange think happened. I saw a spark of ironic truth in one of his outlandish comments. After that I began to see some of the underlying meanings to his brash comments, I actually began to injoy them.His whit is very sharp which catches people off guard. But in the end it is usually justified and adds a spark of humor to some truly dead subjects. I usually post info. to help others, but sometimes through in a spot of humor. I don't even think I could ever get near his level of just. I think he would make a fantastic late night host like Leno or letterman, but with added spice!
Have a good day Spart.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Frankn, I am glad you can read though some of the nonsense. Sometimes I like to make a point that is a little bit in left field, a joke, or just plain make you think.. Clearly many times my replies are just lampoons, nothing more, or nothing less. As for the TV show, I do like Letterman, but I wouldn't even allow Leno to be an usher on my show.. which by the way is in the works :icon_thumleft: I am in the process of finalizing a deal and I'll let you good people know about it later.

My roast is for Dano... This is one twisted individual with a passion for targeting Americans. Although he likes the political forums best, I love to see him on the Everything Else forums too. If evil had a face it would be a lion sitting alongside a Union Jack flag.

I tell you, this guy is the absolute king of wind-ups :headbang: He is very biting and just pulls suckers in all day long.. The sad part is that he will get you wound up before you know what happens.. :laughing7: I have done that just once and was thinking of doing it again, but I am afraid of the hate PM's I might get :laughing7: I have to admit I like doing that too, but no where near the level of Dano.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
It looks like the flame went out under the roast. NO GUTS, NO GLORY AS THE OLD SAYING GOES!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
The first post of Sparty's i ever read i thought.."what a wanker!"
The last post i read by Sparty i thought..."what a wanker!"
Still...there's time for change i guess! :laughing9:

Am i really the "face of evil"? Imma pussycat! ;D

I don't think people are comfortable with slamming people here Frankn...even in fun. As you said.."no balls!" (short version.) lol.
You have to wind them up to set them off. ;)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I am a wanker, but I wear the crown of "King of Stupidity" with great honor :headbang: I love reading posts where a writer can be clever and either make one laugh, think, or just use their own thought's to dethrone them. Dano is right, be clever and go with the flow, but most of all have some fun.

I have seen Dano's posts sometime before we talked and just loved his insight on things and probably one of the few that can see beyond his written word. We both seemed to enjoy a bit of off the wall humor and many times if Dano replied to a post, it was in the vain of what I would have said.... Since he beat me to the punch on several posts, it really got the better of me and I had to find a way to out maneuver him.

My opportunity came about 2 months ago on a forum where 2 brother's had a head-on collision. I just changed the story a little bit and added what looked to be an AP press release, thereby making it my story to tell. Heck, my made up story seemed so real I was believing and looking forward to the next press release :laughing9: I tell you that was a fun ride :laughing7:

I look forward to anyone's new post so I can go to town on it.... :tongue3:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
You guys are the spike in the punch!

Top Member Reactions