Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been 3 months since I've been out with my detector,so I had off this past Saturday the 13th,woke up to find it raining/drizzling,so I got up and hit a tot-lot close to me,it has a huge screened awning over it so I stayed some what dry.I started next to the outside away from the swing sets and jungle jim equipment,only to find metal bottle caps and pull tabs:icon_scratch:.Then I moved in and the Ace started to hit the penny's,one after the other,in less than 5 minutes I found 39 penny's,all clad except for a 1950.I also got down on my knees and put the pro-pointer down towards the ground/mulch and it started beeping like crazy,quarters dimes & nickels,everywhere.It almost seemed like a giant pocket spill:hello2:.In less than 20 minutes I found over $2.50 in change,not much,but since I haven't been out in 3 months,it felt great finding all those coins.After that tot-lot I went to another and found two quarters,10 dimes and 20 penny's + 2 CZ diamond earings,but when i got home the earings said 925 silver? Thank you Garrett for making my day:icon_thumright:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ace series love silver also. Sounds like a great day to me. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread