the all nighter

geo4472

Feb 19, 2007
paterson nj
Detector(s) used
discovery 2000 , ace 250 & x-terra 50
a women was having wild sex with a man not her husband when she heard her husband car coming up the driveway damn she said he's home early.quick hide in the closet she tells the man.he goes in the closet closes the door and hears a little voice say "its dark in here".startled he whispers who are you and the reply came my names johnny and thats my dad coming up the steps and if you dont give me $50 i'm going to tell him what i seen.the man pays the kid so the kid remained quiet.the 2 were stuck in the closet all night because the husband had come home sick from work and imediately went to bed.the next morning the man made it safely out of the closet and went home.that weekend the woman was in the mall with her son and he asked for i video game to which she replied i can't afford it ,he talls her "well i got $50"she asks where did you get that and he refuses to tell herthinkig a trip to the near by church for confession might get it out of him she takes him there when he is put in the booth and when the door is closed the boy says "its dark in hear to which the preist says" oh god don't start that again"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread