The American Revolution Started Over Disarmament

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True... BUT! The BOSTON Tea Party made a "point"...

LOL, and firing on British Troops, killing 70 of them didn't make a bigger point......
AnimatedGIF-ROFLMOASmiley.gif

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
Youre close stockpicker,in concord there were alot of arms and supply caches.They did go door to door searching for them.But the redcoats were very naive and did a very poor job searching.

I actually live a few town over and have walked the trail often. Would make a great place to detect!!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel - KGC said:
True... BUT! The BOSTON Tea Party made a "point"...

Now a days the Brits would be calling the sons of liberty a domestic terrorist group!!! Now I'm shocked you conspiracy boys havnt brought up that it was all a Masonic conspiracy!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yer advocating VIOLENT "solutions", eh...? FUNNY to YOU, eh...? SHAME!
Rebel we are talking about 70 British soldiers in 1775, at least try to keep up.....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know .........he could have meant reading your posts?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Maybe he will clarify?:dontknow:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I actually live a few town over and have walked the trail often. Would make a great place to detect!!

I live a few miles away myself,Ive been there many times.I worked in concord center for 4 years.Right by the mill stream.I use to pick pottery shards out of it.Before all the laws there were quite a few things found along battle road.Buried swords and muskets.Unfortunately the only way to detect except in the public park is with written permission.I was going to attempt it at one time to ask for permission to detect battle road and donate anything that I found,relics,to the museum.But that would kind of be like self torture.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
I live a few miles away myself,Ive been there many times.I worked in concord center for 4 years.Right by the mill stream.I use to pick pottery shards out of it.Before all the laws there were quite a few things found along battle road.Buried swords and muskets.Unfortunately the only way to detect except in the public park is with written permission.I was going to attempt it at one time to ask for permission to detect battle road and donate anything that I found,relics,to the museum.But that would kind of be like self torture.

You'll have a better chance winning the lottery than getting permission. I'm in the town of Harvard. If you ever want to detect when it gets warmer let me know.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Donating any finds was the stipulation for detecting,I only had to write the request in.As i said it would of been self torture especially if I found anything worthwhile.Imagine digging a small cache of brownbess muskets up only to have to turn them in.I painted a few houses in harvard center that could give us an in:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread