Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a defense for me my friend as I don't feel I need to defend anything I say. If I did, I wouldn't write it. However, I've been calling him that now in every post in this forum when I mention him. This is the first time that you mention that you were offended by it. The only conclusion I can reach from that is that you do not read or pay any attention to my other political thread posts where he was mentioned by me. Geez!! What an ego buster for me!!! LOL!

Seriously, have a GREAT weekend my friend.

Could it be that he just tolerated your admitted slander of said elected official until now?

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am amazed myself. A thread started as a chance to belittle conservatives wrapped in a tribute to apparently the first Tea Party member, Kennedy. Then continually bashing Conservatives by the Progressives while trying to take the high moral ground by pronouncing that the Conservatives are bashing Obama. This is the epitomy of, disjointed beliefs. No wonder the progressives have no real beliefs, excepting the money is evil thing.

PWP,

:laughing7: Did you start this Thread in order to belittle conservatives wrapped in a tribute to Kennedy? It's funny how some folk are so definitive about the LEFT and the RIGHT still complain and chirp about a Country that is divided eh?

OP
OP
Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Dave44:

Once again you attempt to twist and spin one of my posts.

I correctly pointed out those who attack our President today sound far too similar to those who attacked President Kennedy fifty years ago. Anyone who reads this sub-forum knows that it true.

If you claim President Kennedy was "the first Tea Party member" you think he was far older than he was. Although he was from Boston, he was not alive for that protest (by the destruction of private property) of the move by the British Government to lower taxes on imported tea.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Red, like I said, that second attack has always been in question but, I think all we really needed was the first attack to escalate things. If not that, then we would have used the deaths of some of our "advisors" over there to step it up a bit. There is always a way. I think Kennedy knew this long before hostilities broke out but "MAY" have had a better plan on ending it. Conjecture on my part.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roo - I find everything you post offensive and illogical < - - But this is America, and you can have your opinion, even if it's wrong.

Good luck out there - - - - - -

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Red, like I said, that second attack has always been in question but, I think all we really needed was the first attack to escalate things. If not that, then we would have used the deaths of some of our "advisors" over there to step it up a bit. There is always a way. I think Kennedy knew this long before hostilities broke out but "MAY" have had a better plan on ending it. Conjecture on my part.

I just posted a new thread on the Gulf of Tonkin so we don't keep this one off track.

There was no 2nd attack and we were engaged in hostile actions against N. Vietnam prior to Gulf of Tonkin incident.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did someone say the first advisors were killed under Kennedy?
You do have to wonder how the world would have been changed or NOT changed had Kennedy not been shot.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fifty years ago today, the President of the United States was killed by a sniper in Dallas, Texas. Those of us old enough to remember that terrible day will never forget it.

Here's a copy of a poster displayed in that city prior to his fatal visit. There are very sad similarities between this and what people are writing and saying about our President today. The same tired accusations - he's a communist, he's the wrong religion, he aids our enemies, and the rest of the lies.

This is not belittling the large portion of Americans who know that the BO is a liar in any way? I think you people live in some weird alternate universe.. no, I am sure of it.

View attachment 903152

How sad that in five decades we have made remarkably little progress.
Oh sure,, a one line zinger with no factual basis. Great job. This is one of the most asinine statements I have read in awhile,, and there have been a lot of them.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Funny how many of the fanatic lefties think they are made fun of by simply saying hello sometimes, but ignore it if one of their own fanatics actually do it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread