The Beale key... Found

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Obviously is it for you. Why else would you want to stir something?
Something else about trouble. It happens when people choose sides. Can you hear me, releventchair?
Excuse off topic Justin.
The story of the birds and the beasts going to war and the bats position re sides involved a kind of trouble.
Jim bowie upset with a friend because he didn,t help him with a fracas(common due to chip on shoulder)and his friend saying but Jim you were in the wrong. Followed by Jim saying i don,t need a friend when i,m right . Another kind. I can hear you. Are you bored ?

K

Kentucky Kache

Excuse off topic Justin.
The story of the birds and the beasts going to war and the bats position re sides involved a kind of trouble.
Jim bowie upset with a friend because he didn,t help him with a fracas(common due to chip on shoulder)and his friend saying but Jim you were in the wrong. Followed by Jim saying i don,t need a friend when i,m right . Another kind. I can hear you. Are you bored ?

I will stop trying to figure out what you just said, because, while scratching my head feels good, I can't afford to lose any more hair.

K

Kentucky Kache

Oooops! "Not"....yes, I mean, "no I'm not"....oh, shoot! Really too late to fix this, isn't it. :laughing7: (Just goes to show why we should proof read everything!)

I'll take the hug, but when I see the lips coming toward me, I'm OUT-A-HERE! :laughing9:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Justintime is going to look at this in the morning and wonder how in the world it ever arrived at this. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! Looks like a food fight in here; bongos start tempo... need more coffee. ON! Onward now, with The BEALE Key... FOUND!

Last edited:

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all. Been following this thread the past couple days and was finding parts of it interesting. I don't know anything about Beale treasure at all. Just what i've read here. Where can I get the story ? Also, I really like TreasureNet. But, what i've been seeing here is, what ruins the fun. Everyone has a right to their own opinions and thoughts, likes and dislikes. Isn't there an easier way to agree to disagree ? Believe me, I've done it too. With enough time and evidence anyone can be proven right or wrong. You all are very knowledgeable and I admire that. Glad to see you guys group hug !

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If dual over young lady caused TJB to leave and end up buried where jewels shipped from, being secretive of activities in Virginia assured. A short overland route from water to relay goods doable to Bufords. Time at sea would enhance swarthy ness. Who is the tie to Bedford area? Outside of papers.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats right jeffro, if there was a forum for solvers. I would be by my self. But that is what all treasure Hunters want to be. Lots of solvers only one finder.
Since I live in Connecticut, I am not interesting in searching for this treasure, but interesting in reading the stories. Good luck.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20120415_203453-1-1.jpg

A place? A place?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly,exact location. Lol. X marks the spot. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, Frank. Do you,mean you see a street number,and TJB.,around the hole? Or is there a X in town,with street number,TjB? Thanks.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
TJB, Thanks

bay pirate

Aug 26, 2012
Mobile Bay
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
If I found the treasure, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a thread named "I found the treasure" just to sit here and jar with a bunch of knuckleheads over codes and keys. Now saying, I love reading your posts. That's quality entertainment.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If I found the treasure, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a thread named "I found the treasure" just to sit here and jar with a bunch of knuckleheads over codes and keys. Now saying, I love reading your posts. That's quality entertainment.

"JAWING"? YEP! Could pass the jar of BEE ALE, tho...

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Each to their own, but, I would not publish my picture here or anywhere pertaining to treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions