OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! NOT in Bedford County, Va., tho.
lol, just got 6",of snow. 20130325_193729.jpg . Even built a snowman...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking like a man trap.
Thats right, it's a man trap...the parallelogram stone. If it wasn't for hunrends of years of root
growing through the dirt,supporting the rocks underneath,surrounded by solid rock,perfect fit. It like to have got me,there was ledges of travel to help the trap work. One rock was removed and the whole rock shifted,but didn't fall,thanks to some roots,and dirt I left.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thats right, it's a man trap...the parallelogram stone. If it wasn't for hunrends of years of root
growing through the dirt,supporting the rocks underneath,surrounded by solid rock,perfect fit. It like to have got me,there was ledges of travel to help the trap work. One rock was removed and the whole rock shifted,but didn't fall,thanks to some roots,and dirt I left.

Yer "man trap" pic didn't even have SNOW...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
8-) IMG_20130327_103542.jpg parallelogram carving in an rock map, they even coated the rock with green liken,like plaster,fiberglass,don'tknow..to fill in pores in rock to prolong the life of the maps. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130327_100147.jpg There are more than one parallelogram.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I know where that picture was taken you didn't even get out of the car. Riding along US 460. I can see Sharp Top Mtn., Round Top Mountain plus Headforemost Mtn. A little closer and I could have seen the radar sitting on top the mountains.

And THAT's the "point"; ANYONE can take "drive-by pics" and claim to be living in Bedford County... paying Bedford County, VIRGINA taxes, would be PROOF of residency in Bedford County, VIRGINA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Still live in,Alabama,but staying in Bedford,Va...back in fourth..Sweet Home Alabama I can hear it now..lol

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! You said PREVIOUSLY, that you were LIVING in Bedford County, VIRGINIA; franklin even BELIEVED you... HA!
Franklin knows way more than you. reb

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep,,,

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Kool Frank ,I'll try it out and let you know.. Thanks

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Gentlemen

As stated by Jean Lafitte, man can be lead bown bad or false paths and I know man. What is the only "KEY", that no matter the events of the future can reach you in time?

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
You mean to tell me that most of you "Believe" that a person by the name of "Thomas J. Beale" and 29 other members of their group set forth into the southwestern wilderness to seek adventure on a hunting expedition. Only to find "Gold and Silver", over 4 tons worth weather by fair means of foul 250 to 300 mile in a northernly dirrection of Santa Fe, NM. I would really like to see a show of hands on how many of the Beale researchers believe every word of the three letters addressed to Robert Morriss From TJB. Just post it "Yes" or "No".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You mean to tell me that most of you "Believe" that a person by the name of "Thomas J. Beale" and 29 other members of their group set forth into the southwestern wilderness to seek adventure on a hunting expedition. Only to find "Gold and Silver", over 4 tons worth weather by fair means of foul 250 to 300 mile in a northernly dirrection of Santa Fe, NM. I would really like to see a show of hands on how many of the Beale researchers believe every word of the three letters addressed to Robert Morriss From TJB. Just post it "Yes" or "No".

HECK! Just do a POLL!; NO ONE is gonna reveal "user-name"...

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Justin,
Just a newbie with "signs" but I know you said the signs are multiple meanings. Just wondering if your "parallelogram" couldn't also be a heart too? Hmm, just thought of that, heart = Hart?

Attachments

• Heart.jpg
    Heart.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 233
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justin,
Just a newbie with "signs" but I know you said the signs are multiple meanings. Just wondering if your "parallelogram" couldn't also be a heart too? Hmm, just thought of that, heart = Hart?
look at tge bottom of your heart drawing, there is a arch, at top a blac arch,is the word,SEE. There are so many Mimi maps,at tge treasure site. Got to have a EYE,to find.thanks Doc. Justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread