The Beale key... Found

dirtfisher

May 10, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster GT, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, HF9F Metal Detector.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No but its close enough isnt it? Lol I live a little further south close to Martinsville, Va. How bout you guys?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20120516_162532.jpg

dirtfisher

May 10, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster GT, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, HF9F Metal Detector.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh okay. I thought it was on the west side of bedford county. Lynchburg is bout the same driving distance for me. It would be nice to find that treasure. I tell ya what, translate the codes and tell me where to dig and i will bring back the treasure. *promise* (crosses fingers behind back) lol

rossman85

May 14, 2012
harrisburg, pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, pro pointer, lesche digger
so I am going to smith moutain lake near bedford over memorial day weekend... anyone wanna try to look for this treasure? I know it's a longshot, but who knows, it could be fun either way.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Ross, reb is right it will take more than a weekend.,

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120516_163646.jpg

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What happened to the T in intentions.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! WHO knows! WHO cares! (WINK)

Your the reason people look at the si te but never speak, your immature,to be so old. your just a hater,lol nobody cares what you say, everything you say is someones else s ideas u,now that pv has died you tried to turn his ideas into yours, everthing you say has already been tought of so, Who Cares What You Have To Say.. I don't care. Just sayn... Growup..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! TY, "Just" for YOUR opinion; I have had MANY PM's, EM's saying to me "RIGHT ON!" Saving ppl from WASTING time on USELESS quests in Bedford County, VIRGINIA, looking for the "BT". YOU are NOT even from Bedford County... SO! WHAT do YOU know? LOL! Immature? Think NOT! AND! NOT turning PV's research findings into mine; I AM and WILL continue to do I & R research "locally" as well as "on the ground work", which YOU CAN NOT do! Still in Alabama? (WINK)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There is no treasure now Lol.. Why do you have to do research Lol.. I know more than you do..ground work lol, you prob. use two walkn sticks. New development you have none. Lol:icon_thumleft: I

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My ground work is over for now. The vault is there i've seen it. I can do all my work from home now. Until its time. Don't let dates keep you from understanding. In God we trust.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread