OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol.. Glad to b on your mind. Just ignore me. Reb. You don't like me cause I'm from Alabama,immature. Al

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Preserve until our work is accomplished.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Such a Key I left in the hands of a friend, in this place, Sealed, addressed to yourself,and Endorsed not to be delivered until June, 1832. By means of this you will understand Fully....allyou will be required to do. This paragraph is totally about the box that was left. So in this place would be referring to the box. Why, cause the key is Sealed in the box. the key is ENDORSED,and to be delivered until 1832, right at lock removal time. Why preserve carefully the BOX. The letters,the key,all together,but separated. LOL,thinkaboutit,, Justintime...

K

Kentucky Kache

Such a Key I left in the hands of a friend, in this place, Sealed, addressed to yourself,and Endorsed not to be delivered until June, 1832. By means of this you will understand Fully....allyou will be required to do. This paragraph is totally about the box that was left. So in this place would be referring to the box. Why, cause the key is Sealed in the box. the key is ENDORSED,and to be delivered until 1832, right at lock removal time. Why preserve carefully the BOX. The letters,the key,all together,but separated. LOL,thinkaboutit,, Justintime...

Could be. I want to know more.:coins:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Who endorsed the key. No one talks about endorsement. The key was sealed in a false bottom of the iron box. Separated but together, lol genius. To risky to separate back then. Break the lock, break the box method. How else was he going to get in without a Key. The lock was removed to carefully, the box never broke. More Like the 1822 letter was the key to the key that he already had. . Preserve ten years from date of letter,1822-1832 key arrival,and,lock removal. The box. Withlock, no key to unlockit. Its crazy

K

Kentucky Kache

Are you saying the endorcement was Beale telling Morriss to not open the box until 1832? I get what you're saying, I just want to be clear on the endorcement part.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The key was endorsed. The sent letter had information that never was recognized.

K

Kentucky Kache

The key was endorsed. The sent letter had information that never was recognized.

Okay, I think I understand a little better what you're saying. Still, I want to know more, so if you feel like talking, fire away.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I was there when the box broke. I've seen the the false bottom,where the key and ect.was discovered. Half the box shattered to peices while the other half remained intact. You know how they say, you can't find something, something finds you. I Never would have thought it would develop into this.

K

Kentucky Kache

I was there when the box broke. I've seen the the false bottom,where the key and ect.was discovered. Half the box shattered to peices while the other half remained intact. You know how they say, you can't find something, something finds you. I Never would have thought it would develop into this.

You should write a book.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a very good writer. maybe one day.lol...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Kache,

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using the estimated gross value of $30'000'000.00, let's do the "legal" math in regards to how a recovery would most likely turn out. In the event that a recovery was made, the courts would then assume that the discoverer's research was accurate, and thus they would conclude that if the money was originally legally obtained that the descendents of the thirty names listed in C3 were are legally entitled to 3.2% of the total value of the contents, or as described in the Beale Letter, one of the 31 shares each. This would leave the discover with the one share that Morriss was to retain for his services, which he has since willed to a future discoverer. This would legally leave the current discoverer with one equal share of the total value of the vault contents, or roughly $950'000.00 or just 3.2% of the total value. After endless legal fees, taxes, etc., this would leave the discover with a hefty bill that he couldn't pay unless he was already rich to begin with. And, there would be no value in a book, appearances, or movie rights since the entire matter had already been previously carried out in detail in the press and also been made a matter of public record through the courts. This is "reality". So welcome to America, where your wildest fantasies can no loner become true. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So true scoop. Go with the flow, and prey for the best. Whats ment to be,shall be. Justintime...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread