The Beale key... Found

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Miffs" you...? How so...? Ask Finder-Keepers on their web-site... they are involved in BOTH O.I. & B.T.; heh...

They'll just say, "Your wrong, they're real."
I'll ask, "Provenance?"
And then they'll get mad and tell me to, "go away." :laughing7:

But that's my point, if they don't have provenance then what are their motives? What are they really pursuing if they can't establish something real to chase? :icon_scratch:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Marie and her husband were very intelligent. She was right on with her predictions and she found the old Baptist Church exactly as she said it would be with exact measurements. She found the upper part of the vault holding the Templar Treasures but the Rockefeller Foundation shut her down. Put up a high fence and dug up everything in the cemetery. They did not find the contents in the vault though they had already been removed.
Do you mean Mary Bauer Hall's 1938 excavation of the Bruton Parish vault of Francis Bacon that contains Templar treasure, Shakespeare's works, and so on? Then there is that 17th century Bruton Parish vestryman, Captain Thomas Beale, that some have attempted to connect to the 1885 Beale Papers.
Of course there is always a story behind the story and a conspiracy theory to liven events. :evil5: :read2:
https://stlantisrisingmagazine.com/article/lost-secrets-of-the-bruton-vault

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is it that the arena of treasure legends/tales is crammed full of, "the treasure had already been removed." At some point folks just have to accept that, "the alleged treasure was never really ever there."

What strikes me as being so unusual in this is that treasure hunters are, for the most part, at least reasonably intelligent people, and yet they will continue to believe in the existence of many of these fabled treasures despite all of the evidences and cold hard facts to the contrary. :icon_scratch:

Oak Island, The Beale, etc., etc., etc.,....not so much as a stitch of provenance to them and yet they will put boots on the ground and spend their entire lives chasing things that clearly don't exist, or that they can't even establish as being real. Is it just to have an adventure, have something to do in the great outdoors? Is it the promise of fame and wealth that blinds them? I don't know, it completely miffs me. :dontknow:

With or without provenance, I believe the Knight's Templar treasures were brought over concealed at Jamestown and during the Bacon Rebellion was removed to Williamsburg. You can believe as you will. I have enough evidence which I will not share to look for this treasure. I believe the Beale Treasure and the Bruton Baptist Church treasure of the Knight's Templar are one and the same.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! NOT a Baptist Church... wife & I have been there; took her to Williamsburg for our honeymoon; spent time in that grave-yard; she WAS NOT amused... went there later to hear folks from Arizona & see the excavation; it was a MESS! NOTHING found.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I believe the Beale Treasure and the Bruton Baptist Church treasure of the Knight's Templar are one and the same.
Add Oak Island, KGC, Lost Dutchman, and Rockefeller and you have entered the ELDO ZONE.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With or without provenance, I believe the Knight's Templar treasures were brought over concealed at Jamestown and during the Bacon Rebellion was removed to Williamsburg. You can believe as you will. I have enough evidence which I will not share to look for this treasure. I believe the Beale Treasure and the Bruton Baptist Church treasure of the Knight's Templar are one and the same.

Now, respectfully, what treasures? In each of the cases you just referenced there exist no real evidences that treasures existed, just fables. All there is to suggest the existence of treasures are man-made fantasies and speculations after the fact.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Add Oak Island, KGC, Lost Dutchman, and Rockefeller and you have entered the ELDO ZONE.

It is interesting, and using Oak Island per example, that there are rational scientific explanations for the water breach at Oak Island. Science concludes that the water breach could have easily been the cause of a natural event in the years following the activities at the copper mine, and that it was never flooded intentionally. But to accept this perfectly rational and possible explanation is to accept that all the stories of hidden treasure relating to Oak Island aren't real, and so therefore many simply refuse to accept such perfectly rational explanations. Also interesting is that these perfectly rational explanations are never introduced by those promoting and/or in pursuit of treasure. Why? The Beale is no different, the only thing in existence to suggest the presence of treasure being the story itself, yet there exist a mountain of actual evidences to the contrary. Add to this that the story itself was so unbelievable and suspect that the author wouldn't even put his name on it, another perfectly reasonable possibility that true believers quickly reject because to accept it is to kill any chance of the existence of a fabled treasure.

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is interesting, and using Oak Island per example, that there are rational scientific explanations for the water breach at Oak Island. Science concludes that the water breach could have easily been the cause of a natural event in the years following the activities at the copper mine, and that it was never flooded intentionally. But to accept this perfectly rational and possible explanation is to accept that all the stories of hidden treasure relating to Oak Island aren't real, and so therefore many simply refuse to accept such perfectly rational explanations. Also interesting is that these perfectly rational explanations are never introduced by those promoting and/or in pursuit of treasure. Why? The Beale is no different, the only thing in existence to suggest the presence of treasure being the story itself, yet there exist a mountain of actual evidences to the contrary. Add to this that the story itself was so unbelievable and suspect that the author wouldn't even put his name on it, another perfectly reasonable possibility that true believers quickly reject because to accept it is to kill any chance of the existence of a fabled treasure.

Well, now that we know you have no clue what you talk about! You have explained it all! :headbang:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, man, I'm not the one continually making and promoting claims as fact that I have zero provenance/clue for. :laughing7::notworthy:

Of course, you can, at anytime, post the required provenance, if you have it. :thumbsup:
But if you can't do that, guess who has a clue...:laughing7:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Tell us more about Bruton Parish, please!!!
So sad how Marie's work was mocked by allowing her to dig, knowing it was just a bit little off. Thus, they protected their secret and made a fool of her in one swoop....
It is interesting to note that Marie (Mary) Bauer Hall was originally hired as nanny and nursemaid for John D Rockefeller's two small children.
More about Bruton Parish and the alleged Bacon vault:
Quest of the Ages - Bruton Vault
...and information on Manly P Hall and Marie Bauer Hall:
http://califias.blogspot.com/2015/01/manly-p-hall-and-philosophical-research.html

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: All we have to do is read your post to see what you have been making up all these years!

FYI. This is not posting provenance in support of your claims. :laughing7: This is making post in frustrated defense due to lack of supporting provenance in your claims.:icon_thumleft: Just post one piece of actual provenance of an actual Beale party or real Beale treasure. That will work. If you can continue to make these claims as fact then surely you have that provenance. And if not, well, I guess maybe I do have an obvious "real world" clue. :laughing7::headbang::notworthy:

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, respectfully, what treasures? In each of the cases you just referenced there exist no real evidences that treasures existed, just fables. All there is to suggest the existence of treasures are man-made fantasies and speculations after the fact.

Why BigScoop we already told you.......

The Hidden Treasure......of the KGC...and their KGC 'Castles', with the OAK....the Order Of American Knights.....you don't think they coined their boy's clubs after Oak Island's Acorn Population do you ?

Pearl Parable Mormon Book.jpg

A lie they told, using the Parable of the Pearl of Great Price, and to create a following about something they couldn't find.......claiming they would take over the govt once again....claiming the "south will rise again"

And the land and the Gold they stole from the Natives, and their own crews......

they were fricking theives and nothing more....

I wipe with the pages of this book like a Kang

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course, you can, at anytime, post the required provenance, if you have it. :thumbsup:
But if you can't do that, guess who has a clue...:laughing7:

Now you are actually talking to yourself in this post......you realize you quoted yourself?

:laughing7:

So funny that you are on JustinTime's Post FILLING IT UP WITH THESE PETTY GAMES

WTFrank is required provenance?

Stop sliding his post BigScoop

THAT's ALL THE PROVENANCE YOU WILL FIND HERE ON JUSTIN's POST.....he doesn't have time to argue with you about it because he is actually working field gigs digging where he talks about it all.

He has a reason to hide his findings and you are making demands you can't hold up to.....telling people to get a clue

FROM YOU?

You fill up the site here on ONE targeted post topic, as if you are a respected adventurer and treasure hunter.......I know for a fact you don't get out much.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, Materpoe, Both of you really need to step back and consider your positions in this debate. You have made numerous claims in support of a real Beale treasure, an actual TJB, a real Beale party, and also claims in regards to how the mystery has been accurately solved. Hold these thoughts....

Now the jury is simply obligated to ask for the provenance that makes your statements accurate, just as they are obligated to do in the pursuit of the truth.

Now this is where you really need to step back and consider your position because, “you have no provenance to present in support of your claims. PERIOD!”

If the jury is to accept your unsupported claims then you must also accept, as equal fact, that pixies and magic pixie dust does in fact exist. And must accept this is fact simply because someone made such unsupported claim. This is the basis of your position, that things are true and factual simply because someone, anyone, says they are. It is a debate you can never ever win and it is a position that will never ever be accepted as fact.

On the other hand, and due largely to your continued claims without the required supporting provenance, then my claims to the contrary are fully supported and you, for one, have and continue to provide that supporting provenance that makes my claims factual and accurate.

So, do yourself a favor, post some actual provenance as you are rapidly losing audience and viewer support. And if you can't actually produce said provenance then just man up and say so. Why continue to keep providing me with more and more provenance in support of my statements to the contrary? I keep giving you opportunities to post that provenance, those direct connections, this has been going on for months on end and still not so much as a shred of actual provenance, just more props and speculations. Why? Do you think folks don't know why this is? So now the floor is yours again, if you have that actual provenance, those true direct connections, then either post them or it's time to man the lifeboats because your Beale Solve ships are clearly heading for the deep ocean floor. :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WTFrank is required provenance?

There you go, good for you! Finally admitting that you don't know what actual provenance is. Finally you're admitting that publicly. I applaud you. :thumbsup:
As for, "a fact that I don't get out much"....:laughing7:....you keep believing that. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread