The Beale key... Found

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PS: and just an FYI, the picture you post in reference/support of possible buried treasure claims concludes, with provenance mind you, that the chamber wasn't flooded until after 1860.....the question now being, do you know why? You see, this is the problem with many of the images and sketches and props that are used in support of these claims. A little research and you'll have your "factual" answer. :icon_thumleft:

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree that at least part of the Templar treasure was moved to Williamsburg. Unholy world wide web (and I don't mean internet), Batman! I would like to know more, Franklin.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who, exactly, determined that they were man made? :laughing7: Other in the field dispute this, or at the very least question if that conclusion is, in fact, conclusive? But this is just one example of the other perfectly reasonable explanations surrounding Oak Island that those promoting the chase of treasure never talk about. Per example, there exist one pretty detailed account of a copper mining operation that draws upon this very region, yet, you'll never hear these folks elaborating on that very-very possible, and very-very real, piece of documented history. All you ever hear about is how Oak Island "just has to be hiding something secret" like treasure even though there exist not one shred of provenance to that claim, even today after all of the promotion and fuss. Why do you think that is?

The Archeologist that was there at the time! Are you an Archeologist or a ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Archeologist that was there at the time! Are you an Archeologist or a ?

Did you figure out the huge flaw in your posted image details yet, the tell-tell? No? It just keeps amazing me how folks will post things of this nature in support of their claims without first taking the time to research what they post. If your posted rendering is accurate then it didn't happen prior to the 1860's, and that's just more cold hard fact. You really need to check that, and other details out in more detail for yourself before you buy into such slighted explanations. :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree that at least part of the Templar treasure was moved to Williamsburg. Unholy world wide web (and I don't mean internet), Batman! I would like to know more, Franklin.

It was a small portion of treasure. Most of it was 32 Copper Cylinders with the Maps to the Templar's Treasures. When George Wythe was poisoned by his nephew. George Wythe in his Will left his library to President Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson removed the Templar Maps and that is what the Beale Treasure Cipher Codes are all about.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It was a small portion of treasure. Most of it was 32 Copper Cylinders with the Maps to the Templar's Treasures. When George Wythe was poisoned by his nephew. George Wythe in his Will left his library to President Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson removed the Templar Maps and that is what the Beale Treasure Cipher Codes are all about.
Does hard documented evidence exist that can confirm this?
...or this more speculation created from legend and lore based on this copper plate?

http://lawlibrary.wm.edu/wythepedia/index.php/Wythe_to_Thomas_Jefferson_10_January_1786
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-10-02-0162

Now there is a COPPER SCROLL Restaurant in the Ramada Inn on Merrimack in Williamsburg, I don't believe Jefferson or Wythe stayed there, but I have. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does hard documented evidence exist that can confirm this?
...or this more speculation created from legend and lore?

It's already been announced that the treasures in Bedford were also known to hold keys to a map crafted into the landscape, and marks that show the voyage to Bedford Basin.....from the map of Samuel D' Champlain.

Where a series of carvings are made there in Bedford Basin that match the exact marks in the ground in Bedford, VA.

There is clear proof and your need for an explanation posted previously.....

Your comments are the speculation and lore.

BealeOmega andfixe pointed x.jpg OakIslandPetroglyph.LenikDrawing.JPG

Beale Omega Map.jpg Champlain.jpg

Attachments

• samuel-de-champlain-s-map-of-the-gaspee-and-gulf-of-the-saint-lawrence-river-c-1632.jpg
    samuel-de-champlain-s-map-of-the-gaspee-and-gulf-of-the-saint-lawrence-river-c-1632.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 81

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It's already been announced that the treasures in Bedford were also known to hold keys to a map crafted into the landscape, and marks that show the voyage to Bedford Basin.....from the map of Samuel D' Champlain.

Where a series of carvings are made there in Bedford Basin that match the exact marks in the ground in Bedford, VA.

There is clear proof and your need for an explanation posted previously...
"Announced" and "clear proof" are not the same- so far a whole lot of announcing and NO "CLEAR PROOF" provided.
We would all like to see hard verified documented "clear proof" that will support solid hard provenance instead of these endless claims based on imaginative speculation.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Announced" and "clear proof" are not the same- so far a whole lot of announcing and NO "CLEAR PROOF" provided.
We would all like to see hard verified documented "clear proof" that will support solid hard provenance instead of these endless claims based on imaginative speculation.

Speak for yourself and Bigscoop....he does have two names here.....

What's the other name you post under Bigscoop?

I'm sure that I am speaking for the whole when asking that, as it's a violation of the rules that you keep avoiding....

And that BTW was by your own admission...bragging to me...

WHY ARE YOU USING TWO NAMES HERE?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speak for yourself and Bigscoop....he does have two names here.....

What's the other name you post under Bigscoop?

I'm sure that I am speaking for the whole when asking that, as it's a violation of the rules that you keep avoiding....

And that BTW was by your own admission...bragging to me...

WHY ARE YOU USING TWO NAMES HERE?

And yet again, you read and then you manifest it into something else....:laughing7: Small wonder you can tie so many treasure legends to one source.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cause its on your page?

How bout posting the info here that's relevant to JustinTime's posts?

Instead of rambling into your discussion groups, acting like we don't notice the strategies....

It is relevant to Justintimes thread, pursuit. You guys keep chasing treasures and claiming solves to treasures when no provenance exist that there was a real hidden treasure to begin with. So, as has always been offered you, and others, just post that provenance if you have it and you can prove me wrong. It's that simple. You either have provenance or you don't. Everything else is just manufactured clutter...:icon_thumright:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again you can just cut and paste it here.....

why do we have to go somewhere else to see your 'Provenance' building through AdSense and other nonsensical investments of our time?

Cause its JustinTime's post?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is relevant to Justintimes thread, pursuit. You guys keep chasing treasures and claiming solves to treasures when no provenance exist that there was a real hidden treasure to begin with. So, as has always been offered you, and others, just post that provenance if you have it and you can prove me wrong. It's that simple. You either have provenance or you don't. Everything else is just manufactured clutter...:icon_thumright:

Addressing me, then saying You Guys?

Who are you talking to ?

On JustinTime's post....?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
George Wythe did bequeath his library to Thomas Jefferson, but there is NO mention of 32 Copper Cylinders with Maps to the Templar Treasures.
What is the origin of this story? Is this just another legend expanded by lore?
As mentioned on a previous post, Wythe asked Jefferson to engrave his wife's (Elizabeth Taliaferro) family coat of arms on a copper book plate.
http://www.history.org/Almanack/people/bios/biowythe.cfm

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I believe the Knight's Templar treasures were brought over concealed at Jamestown and during the Bacon Rebellion was removed to Williamsburg...
I have enough evidence which I will not share to look for this treasure.
I believe the Beale Treasure and the Bruton Baptist Church treasure of the Knight's Templar are one and the same.
What do you base this belief on? Where is the evidence?
To the best of my knowledge no one is allowed to detect or dig at Williamsburg, so this lore will remain intact.
The Hall's never found anything during their 1938 dig relating to the Templars.
As for the Beale treasure being same- is that connection made because a Captain Thomas Beale (not the Thomas J Beale of the job print pamphlet) was a vestryman of Bruton Parish?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, it's a "thread" started by Justintime to which he has contributed numerous "post" so to which post, exactly, do you refer? :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread